Colorado Springs, CO 80915 Map · Phone number

About BlueRidge Photography

Blue Ridge Photography was started in 2005 upon completing my tour of duty in the United States Army as a photo journalist, upon my honorable discharge I embraced and expanded / enhanced my experience within the photographic media by performing many photo shoots consisting of weddings, corporate events, magazine, family portraits, anniversaries and designer catalog development just to name a few, my current goals include dedicating my photography services to the wedding industry as my love and excitement for capturing that very special day has reached new heights.

Offering a creative blend of modern photojournalistic and portrait styles.

134719fdp1092287edited1
13471efcpc102380
134716762d7a9

4 Reviews for BlueRidge Photography

Sarah · Married on 01/09/2010

David and I couldn't be happier! Bernie did a wonderful job beyond our expectations!

Tracie · Married on 03/09/2009

Dear Bernie,
    Thank you so much for photographing our wedding! not only are our pictures incredible, you made our wedding so fun for us and our guests! we had so many comments on what a great personality and positive energy you brought to the celebration and how at ease you put everyone! T was so excited to show the photos to our family and friends! they are beautiful. Thanks for everything Bernie : ) Tracie & Jeff

Adam and Lisa · Married on 05/24/2008

Our wedding day was like a fairy tale! Capturing those moments is exactly what BlueRidge Photography did for us. They did everything you would expect, and more; from taking the time to get familiar with the location, recommending ways to compose the shots so they come out beautifully, and then delivering by providing a wide variety of professional quality photographs. We had our wedding outdoors on a warm, sunny day, with an indoor reception, and ended up with a collection of pictures that exceeded our expectations. Every time we watch the slideshow from our wedding day, it's like a story that takes us back to those moments in time.

We highly recommend BlueRidge Photography, and want to thank Bernie for doing such a fabulous job!

BlueRidge Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Colorado Springs, 80915 See on map