Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About Blueprint Boutique

Everyone wants to know..... What IS a Wedding Blueprint?!

[bloo-print]- noun

1. a detailed outline or plan of action: a blueprint for success.

2. an original plan or prototype that influences subsequent design or practice

Blueprint Boutique is unique as we are the only local Metro Detroit coordinating boutique specializing in our exclusive Wedding Blueprints and our comprehensive Day of Coordination service.

Your Wedding Blueprint is an innovative and extensive report outlining all of the planning details you need to know in order to plan your wedding, at your location utilizing your vendors and your details. Your Blueprint is easy to follow, outlines all the intricate details for the day and gives insider tips from a planner's perspective. You can reference your Blueprint throughout the rest of your wedding planning and use the information to guide you through a stress free engagement.

And for wedding day peace of mind and mangament.....with our Day of Coordination service, who better to impliment your wedding plans!

Follow Blueprint Boutique on

Glaude0581Copy

3 Reviews for Blueprint Boutique

• I

Isabelle · Married on 06/18/2011

We had been debating wedding dates for some time and, when we finally picked the date we wanted, it was a mere 6 weeks away. We were referred to Claudia by a good friend whose wedding we had attended a few years earlier. We were told, “if you want a first-class affair, go with Claudia.” We could not have been more pleased with the way the wedding turned out. In 6 weeks, Claudia created a magical night for us that looked like it had been planned over the course of a year – the ambiance was perfect, the linens, candles, flowers and tent decorations were exactly what we had wanted. Claudia managed the vendors and kept the momentum of the evening moving forward. She thought of every little detail and made sure it was executed perfectly – quite a feat in such a short time frame. We really appreciated all of Claudia’s hard work and never could have pulled off such a spectacular event without her.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Sara · Married on 05/19/2007

Blueprint Boutique did a fantastic job coordinating my wedding! They made sure I had nothing to worry about and I was able to just enjoy my wedding day. I would recommend Blueprint to all of my closest friends!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2011

I really wanted to plan my wedding myself. It was really fun at first, but then I got lost in all the little details. I called Blueprint Boutique for day of coordination services and also found out they offer something called a wedding blueprint that I could use to help organize all the plans I made and figure out what I still needed to do. It really made me feel better. They were there on the day to make sure everything went alright. With their help, everything went just fine! Thanks!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Award

Blueprint Boutique FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Birmingham, 48009 See on map
    2484088660 (Other Phone Number)