Lenexa, KS 66215 Map · Phone number

• Dana Ashley Events
  • Julian Events

4 Reviews for Bluebird Events

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2012

Bluebird Events were fantastic!! Completely dependable and thrifty - two very important qualities for a wedding. Our venue was a park shelter, a brand new, very nice park shelter, but still a shelter. They worked magic to make it look beautiful and chic on a tight budget. We will defineitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Brita · event on: 09/08/2012

Carmen and Anne with Bluebird events were amazing! I cannot speak highly enough of them! They helped make my daughters Fairy Birthday party a true Fairy party. I was amazed at how beautiful the decorations were! They turned our dining room into a fairy wonderland, complete with a little fairy house centerpiece, and of course some pixie dust! Carmen and Anne are so creative and helped me create a truly one of a kind birthday party for my daughter.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Kelly · event on: 08/18/2012

I was so fortunate to have Carmen plan a surprise 40th birthday party for my sister last Saturday. I am from out of town and could never have pulled it off without her expert advice, amazing creativity and personal touches! She was full of suggestions on venue, decor and invites, as well as personally doing the set-up and tear-down for the event. I basically just had to show up, and found it difficult to take credit for it all night as the compliments poured in. For as meaningful and memorable as a 40th surprise party is, I had almost zero stress...amazing! I will definitely be using their services again and will be recommending them to friends and family in town. THANK YOU!!! What a HUGE success!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

• Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events Wedding Rentals

I love working with Carmen and Bluebird Events! She has great, creative ideas and she seems to always go above and beyond what is expected of her to make the event a success. I'm happy and excited to continue working with her on many weddings and events to come!

• Lenexa, 66215 See on map
    Location of (Bluebird Events)