Mesquite, TX 75149 Map · Phone number

About Blue & Tan Events

Full service wedding and event planning company offering florals, rentals and coordination.

Follow Blue & Tan Events on

Bridesmaids
5c5f04db0ea2f239 1526288766 5224b71c0e70221f 1526288765 93252679135e30f3 152628

4 Reviews for Blue & Tan Events

Maria · Married on 02/12/2016

We contacted Blue & Tan Events at the last minute to help with coordination for my daughter's wedding. During the last weeks prior to the wedding, I kept looking at the "to-do" list and knew that if we didn't bring in a planner to help, that I would wind up working my daughter's wedding instead of just being able to enjoy the day.

Courtney was a lifesaver! When we met to discuss the wedding, I thought we were pretty well organized and had thought through all the details. With just a few questions, Courtney was able to identify gaps we hadn't thought of and helped us navigate answers so we could keep everything on track. Her experience and guidance is invaluable!

The day of the wedding, I was able to relax and fully enjoy the day with my daughter. When we arrived at the venue, our family unloaded our car to turn all the decor and details over to Courtney. From there on, she handled everything expertly and efficiently. Not only did she set everything up without needing any feedback from us, she kept the day on track and running smoothly. She went out of her way to take care of all the small details as well and took last minute changes we gave her in stride! At the end of the evening, by the time we said goodbye to the last guests, she had everything packed back up and sitting at the door ready for us to take home.

Courtney was amazing and I cannot recommend her strongly enough to brides (and parents!) who are planning a wedding! She will make the entire process seem super easy, and she'll give you the best gift you could ever have--- the experience of just enjoying the wedding without stress!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/21/2015

We did not use Blue & Tan Events for wedding planning, just our flowers. They did our centerpieces, bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres. They did a fantastic job, and we were very pleased! Evelyn was very nice and easy to work with. They priced out several options for us, and had great suggestions, while staying within our budget. They allowed us to use our own birdcages and boxes ect. for the centerpieces so that we could save a little money on the rentals and pickup. My bouquet and the centerpieces turned out even better than I expected. They did a perfect job executing my vision. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • chelsey

chelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Evelyn was wonderful to work with. She worked with my budget and helped me get elegant pieces for a great price. I got corsages, boutonnieres, cake flowers, centerpieces, and a large piece.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Blue & Tan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• River Road Chateau Banquet Halls

Great Planners, Awesome Events and Event Management. These Ladies know their stuff. We've worked with them many times...and have always been extremely happy with the way they do business. We love them, and more importantly, So do our Brides.

• Mesquite, 75149 See on map
    Location of (Blue & Tan Events)