3592 Rosemead Blvd 181, Rosemead, CA 91770 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blue Soul Photo

Servicing the Los Angeles and Orange County area, Blue Soul Photo focuses on capturing moments that happen naturally at weddings with an artistic twist. Utilizing our experience and love for remote lighting, we are able to give candid photos an edgy look with dramatic lighting. Hawaii, San Francisco, New York, and Japan are a few locations we've been booked to capture those once in a lifetime moments with our Canon cameras.

The team is always professional, well dressed, and just fun to be around. Not only do we take photos, but we also do whatever we can with over 5 years of professional service to help add to the fun experience of booking with us.

We are very blessed to be able to do what we love and we love what we do.

Feel free to contact us at info@bluesoulphoto.com or give us a call at 626.269.8898

Cheers!

ceremony 090
details 018 copy
7n5a1332 copy
Blue Soul Photo
georgio and mel ceremony copy
details 021 copy
yp6a3802
blue soul photo portrait 1

10 Reviews for Blue Soul Photo

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I have never met such a passionate, creative and caring team of photographers. Danny and Geoff make you feel super comfortable and it was so fun just being around them. They are down right the perfect team and they are both friendly and professional. My husband and I were quite nervous on our engagement shoot and they manage to loosen us up and we ended up having so much fun! It is an absolute delight to have this team as our photographers. When our big day came around, they were amazing! They managed to take all the important photos we wanted with our family members along with all the major parts of the day. Our bridal party loved how comfortable they were to be around as well! We absolutely love the creativity they put into all of our shots and how romantic the pictures come out. If anyone is looking for a photographer for any special events, I guarantee you will not go wrong with Blue Soul Photo!

Sent on 07/05/2016

anthony · Married on 02/29/2016

When it comes to planning a WEDDING, it’s a BIG deal to most couples. You want to make this celebration a day to remember for generations, maybe just your grandkids, because your grand –grand-grand kids will say who the hell are they? HAHA. Well I’d have to leave my legacy right? Anyhow, lets get back on topic. My wife and I believe that pictures help aid in our memories of our special day, so it’s important to pick the right vendors to work with. Also, Blue Soul Photo always accommodated our requests, granted we were had to be really reasonable with each other.
    My wife and I met Danny & company from our many friends’ weddings. They worked with one friend who led to another friend, and then to another friend! Based on our observations, we said they must have been doing something right. While on our journey to find the right company to capture moments from our special day, we met over 8 photographers, and in all price ranges. What we learned from this experience is that you really want to work with someone who will work with you and have a GREAT time on your photo sessions. Can you imagine having a crappy pisssed off face in all your pictures??? Danny & Doug worked with my wife and I during our Engagement shoot and wedding day shoot. These guys are amazing, honestly, they made us laugh a lot, and we had a great time with them. Our pictures came out looking natural because we didn’t have to fake any smiles/laughs, and most importantly Danny & Doug always made us feel comfortable!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • Y

Yuka · Married on 09/21/2014

My husband and I booked our wedding photo shoot with Blue Soul Photo and we are SO HAPPY with the service we received!
    Our shoot was Blast!!

Danny(our main Photographer) was very Professional,Creative,Knowledgeable and had great Energy that kept us smiling and having an amazing time!!

we received photo what he edited them. He was incredible at what he did.

He gave us GREAT and AMAZING PICTURES!!

I would Highly recommend Blue Soul Photo to anyone who is looking for an professional photographer who dose fabulous job.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Award

Blue Soul Photo Pricing

Blue Soul Photo Price Rates

Blue Soul Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• 3592 Rosemead Blvd, 181 Rosemead, 91770 See on map