8215-B Fenton Street, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Blue Sky Films

View our online sample films, compare to the other studios and See the Difference!

* "Washington's Top-Voted Videographers" - Washingtonian Magazine Eight Years In A Row 2007-2014

* Editors Pick Award - Washingtonian Magazine June-December, 2009

* Brides' Choice Award - Wedding Wire Six Years In A Row 2009-2014

* District Favorites Bridal Blog - Four Years In A Row 2009-2013 - www.districtweddings.com

* Grace Ormonde Platinum List Cinematography

* TheKnot.com "Best of Weddings"

Follow Blue Sky Films on

• Videos 2

145 Reviews for Blue Sky Films

Erin and Dia were great to work with! They were down to earth and put as right at ease the moment they arrived. Even before the wedding, Erin was great, taking the time to call me to get an idea for the flow the day of and answering any questions that I had. I didn't want any day of surprises.

We never had to re-shoot scenes, we wanted everything to be natural. They weren't obtrusive during the ceremony or reception and once everything got started, I didn't even realize they were there, which is exactly what I wanted.

I would highly recommend Blue Sky Films!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Angela · Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough about Erin from Blue Sky Film, she was AMAZING. She climbed over fences, dodged cow s**t, and laid in wet grass to get the most amazing shots. She was so sweet and accommodating. She also worked amazingly with our photographer, she even offered the light off her camera so that we could get one last night shot. They are the best...totally worth any price!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2014

When I first started looking for wedding videographers I knew the type of video I wanted. When I saw samples of Blue Sky Films's other weddings I cried. Picking Blue Sky Film to do my video was the easiest decision I made the entire wedding planning process. Alex met with my mom and I first and he was sweet and sincere and made me feel comfortable picking Blue Sky Film. Tonya was our primary videographer and video editor. She took time to meet with us right before the wedding to get an idea of who were are to better understand what we wanted out of a video. I just clicked with Blue Sky Films so easily and it showed in the video. My wedding video is phenomenal. I cry every time I watch it and it really depicts the dream wedding I had been planning my entire life. I cannot thank Tonya, Alex, and Blue Sky Film enough for giving me the gift they gave me. Thank you.

Sent on 07/27/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure to work with Erin of Blue Sky Films. I often recommend them to clients who ask about videography.

• Chris Zarconi Photography
    Chris Zarconi Photography Wedding Photographers

I always get questions, as a photographer, of which videographer should we hire. And I've worked with a lot of videographers over the years. Blue Sky Films has always sent a videographer who wanted to work with not against me. Their videographers are professional, courteous, and fun and I've never had a problem working with any of them over the years. If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding or event, these guys get my thumbs up.

• Kathy Blanchard Photography
    Kathy Blanchard Photography Wedding Photographers

Blue Sky is the best...there are no other words to describe them! I highly, highly, highly recommend them!

• 8215-B Fenton Street Silver Spring, 20910 See on map