Blue Sky Bridal

561 NE Ravenna Blvd, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number · Visit website

2 Reviews for Blue Sky Bridal

• Melissa

Melissa Chan · Married on 06/29/2019

Would recommend to any bride!

I came here due to a recommendation from another bride. My experience was so great and I found my dream reception dress, so in turn, I would recommend any future bride to Blue Sky Bridal and I hope to sell my wedding dresses here some day!

I came here with my parents and had my appointment with the manager Giselle. There was only one other bride there and I liked how calm and intimate the store was. They let you browse and pick out a certain number of dresses you like and then help dress you in the changing room. You can really see the care in which they handle each dress and all the dresses are in mint condition!

I loved the dress I ultimately purchased but had another shop I wanted to check out. I rushed back after not finding anything at the other shop and Giselle nicely let me try it on again before purchasing even though I didn't have an appointment. She even gave me a small discount to bring the price into my budget!

I loved that I got my dress the same day I fell in love with it and that it was eco-friendly, rather than waiting 6 to 9 months to manufacture a "custom" dress that you have to alter anyway. The bridal store also referred me to my awesome tailor, Andra Bose. Definitely check this shop out!

Sent on 08/23/2019

• 561 NE Ravenna Blvd Seattle, 98115 See on map
    2067838700 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Sky Bridal)