1062 Autumn Meadows, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number

About Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC

www.BlueSkiesHD.com

* Ohio's only two-time Emmy Award winning wedding videographer *

** Ohio's only 13-time Emmy nominated wedding videographer **

*** Voted Best of Wedding Videography by the Knot national magazine for 2010 ***

*** Voted Best of Wedding Videography by the Knot national magazine for 2007 ***

Follow Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC on

30 Reviews for Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC

Courtney Mustric · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

Only one word to describe this truly remarkable company... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! My entire family has used this company for their weddings! My Mom passed away three years ago, before she passed my sister was married. My Mom loved this company and seeing /hearing her in my sister’s wedding video is something that I will always hold close to my heart. My Father is older and there is no question that I chose Blue Skies to capture yet again incredible everlasting moments. Blue Skies also put together a step by step timed itinerary that made it SO easy for me to communicate with all my vendors!! Blue Skies not only filmed our wedding, but saved us from what would have been a disaster. Our limo had no air conditioning and my sister was pregnant (almost to her due date) AND it was the hottest day of the year! Blue Skies put forth a lot of effort communicating with the limo company and we ended up riding in an updated Limo with air conditioning!! I have never heard of a video and film production doing that! If you would like an outstanding, above and beyond company then I suggest you hire Blue Skies!! You will NOT regret it!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Barry · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Video

Blue Skies HD did an incredible job on our wedding video. In our meeting prior to the wedding, they took the time to really get to know me to ensure our wedding video would be reflective of our personalities. They went above and beyond to help us layout the timeline of our wedding day and had great suggestions for places to go and shots to get. The day of the wedding was so smooth, and they were a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • X

Xavier · Married on 08/06/2017

Chris and Julie are the best! They are just like family! They helped us with so much more than videography. We had no idea how to plan everything. Julie FaceTimed with us. She walked us through everything. They were professional and very flexible. They have different packages to choose from and they allow family members to contribute. They were amazing. The product was incredible and brought tears to our eyes. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

• Sauer Cakes, LLC
    Sauer Cakes, LLC Wedding Cakes

I would highly recommend Blue Skies HD Video! Truly professional and hard working! Blue Skies can turn your fairytale wedding day into a visual storybook that you can keep and relive forever! This is the vendor to call if you want your videography done right (and get your money's worth)!

• The Blackwell
    The Blackwell Hotel Weddings

I love working with Julie and Chris! They make such a great team and work so well together to capture the most important parts of your special day!

• Nina Marie Weddings
    Nina Marie Weddings Wedding Planners

If you are not sure whether to have a video of your wedding, think again. The joy on your faces and the quiver in your voices will be captured forever as you say I do as well as the many tender moments and the fun you will have. Memories of all of the details will begin to fade over the years but you will have your video to remind yourself of that day of all days...Julie & Chris with Blue Skies are amazing at capturing all of the moments. As a wedding planner I love working with them and you will too. Very professional and lots of fun!

• 1062 Autumn Meadows Westerville, 43081 See on map