Springfield, VA 22152 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blue Pepper Music & DJ Service

Greetings from Blue Pepper Music & DJ Service!!

Blue Pepper Music & DJ Service provides a full service premium DJ experience with music and lighting for your events in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Our focus is on your needs for an incredible, memorable event in all aspects. We provide several free online planning tools from DJ Intelligence to help you prepare.

You can take an active role in music selection for your event if you like, and I will work with you to make 100% sure that all music and announcements are in line with your tastes and appropriate for your crowd.

Contact me today for more info!

Shane Mudd
shane@bluepeppermusic.com
www.bluepeppermusic.com
703-477-5069

4 Reviews for Blue Pepper Music & DJ Service

Matt · Married on 07/01/2017

Shane did an excellent job from start to finish. Very organized, flexible and gives a quick response to all our questions. He played all the songs we requested and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Adrienne · Married on 12/13/2014

Shane was great to work with beginning to end. His communication from the start were beyond other vendors I spoke with. He was prompt and professional not to mention very affordable. His actual DJ abilities were beyond what was expected and he adapted well to all my crazy family and friend's requests throughout the entire event. I truly appreciate his hard work into making my and my husband's day truly special.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 09/27/2014

Shane was a pleasure to work with! First off, he provided a very helpful template to choose what music I wanted and when, which made things very easy. He did not charge me extra when I asked for some music he didn't already have (I have some fairly out there tastes at times). He was very prompt and we had no issues with set up. He even worked with my husband on a surprise for me (my husband wrote a song which his aunt performed) in order to have a microphone set up for it and did a great job (and I didn't see it coming at all!) He was very fun to have at our wedding. Extremely professional and everyone had a great time dancing thanks to him!

Sent on 10/05/2014