Roseville, CA 95661 Map · Phone number

About Blue Oaks Photography

Our premiere style of photography is assured to capture and preserve your special occasion like none other! All of our work is of the highest quality using only the finest in digital photography and digital editing equipment. Our photography is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face for years to come!

The essence of Blue Oaks Photography is to capture the atmosphere of your wedding so you can relive your day moment by moment, photo by photo, for a lifetime.

We offer all inclusive wedding packages starting at $2400.00. These packages feature our popular flush mount albums that are custom designed for each couple! Each of our all inclusive packages come with Signing Bonuses so that you can customize your package to include exactly what YOU want! Why be stuck in a pre-planned package that doesn't cater to your wants??!

I love on location engagement sessions, starting at only $350.00, because it allows the couple to express themselves, and demonstrate their love for each other in conventional or unconventional ways! Styled Engagement sessions are only a little more, and they include a stylist meeting, wardrobe and prop recommendation and hair/make up the day of the session!

Our newest photo sessions are done when you return from your honeymoon and we are able to take you and your dress out to featured destinations to get very artistic photos. Our Trash the Dress session will leave your dress intact, but will not leave you with your everyday traditional wedding photos!

You will not be disappointed!

Follow Blue Oaks Photography on

jmwed07
ajwed01

14 Reviews for Blue Oaks Photography

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2013

Nick and Liz are an excellent team! They know how to take beautiful wedding pictures. I loved how they were careful to get all of the details, get natural looking shots and didn't request any cheesy poses. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. The quality of their work is priceless!

Nichole · Married on 11/16/2012

Nick and Liz are AMAZING! My husband and I went through a crazy experience trying to hire a photographer for our wedding. We have a professional wedding photographer in the family that had planned on shooting our wedding, but she backed out a few months before the wedding. Then we hired another photographer...that turned out to be a scam (search Brad Hodge...long story!) After everything that happened, Nick and Liz stepped up and were just so helpful through the rest of the process.

Let me start at the beginning: First off, when we contacted them they invited us into their home to listen to story about everything that had happened to us during this whole process. They expressed such upset at the treatment we had received from our other hired photographer during our engagement session with him. They then turned around and offered us an engagement shoot with them free of charge, just out of the kindness of their hearts. (Which was REALLY above and beyond the call of duty.) They were so much fun to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our sessions. They were also very flexible on the day of the wedding. A family member of mine got lost, which pushed the wedding back an hour, and they both stayed until the END of the night, just to capture more pictures...which was not part of the contract we signed. They did it just so that they would capture all the special moments of our special day. The care and thoughtfulness of this pair brings literal tears to my eyes. The pictures came out brilliantly! The memories are so pleasant and bring a big smile to my face. I regularly recommend this pair to EVERYONE! Friends who have friends getting married, family getting married...you name it, I'm recommending!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with them. Again...they are amazing!

rozanne · Married on 03/16/2012

I have to say Nick and Liz are some of the most personable professionals I have met. They are just awesome, genuine people that truly care about capturing your wedding day. I feel like we hired more then photographers, we have formed a relationship over the past year of planning. They are truly talented photographers with a beautiful style that captures the romance and intimacy of your wedding day.

Award

Blue Oaks Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Balboa Photography
    Balboa Photography Wedding Photographers

The Corona's Rock!! I Love these guys!! :)

• Brady Puryear
    Brady Puryear Wedding Photographers

Nick is an awesome photographer and a good friend of mine. He and Liz are an amazing team and will rock your wedding if you hire them! :)

• Roseville, 95661 See on map