200 Craig St, Fountain Inn, SC 29644 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Blue Mountain Photo Works

Katie · Married on 10/08/2011

Blue Mountain Photo Works was one of the highlights of our wedding! They are incredibly professional, take gorgeous photographs, and were extremely laid back and down to earth. I cannot reccomend them highly enough. If you are considering using them for your wedding I can only recommend them to do it. They could not have done a more flawless job or been more enjoyable to be around on my wedding day. They are without a doubt one of the best photographers around!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Blue Mountain Photo Works's reply:

It was an honor and joy to be your wedding photographer! Thank you so much for your recommendations. As you know, 2 of your coworkers have booked with us already! Thank you!

Katie · Married on 09/17/2011

Jason was so wonderful to work with and the pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! I recommend them to everyone I know that's getting married!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Blue Mountain Photo Works's reply:

You guys were wonderful to work with as well. Thank you so much for your recommendations! We can't wait to photograph some of your friend's weddings!

megan · Married on 08/06/2011

When I first got engaged I knew immediately who I wanted to be my wedding photographer, Blue Mountain Photo Works. They had done a co-workers wedding in 2010, and they had nothing but rave reviews for them. I can't stress enough how great they were to deal with throughout the entire wedding process. They even recommended other vendors for us when we couldn't find what we were looking for.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Blue Mountain Photo Works's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We always try to be helpful to couples that are getting married, even if they haven't yet booked us. Every bride deserves the best service for their wedding day!

Award

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Best Day Photo
    Best Day Photo Wedding Photographers

Jason and Stacy are among the nicest, most easy-going people I know. Talented, professional and easy to get along with, Jason is one of the only photographers I recommend to ANYONE. We think so much of this couple here at Best Day Photo that we've discussed flying Jason to events in Maine and New York because I know I can trust my own clients to him. You will be in great hands with Blue Mountain Photo Works and Jason & Stacy!

• B & R Events
    B & R Events Wedding Planners

Jason and Stacy are always such a pleasure to work with! They go by the same theory that we do, which is two sets of eyes are better than one! Jason takes excellent photos.

• 200 Craig St Fountain Inn, 29644 See on map