17550 Amethyst Drive, Fort Bragg, CA 95437 Map · Phone number

About Blue Moon Signature Weddings & Events

At Blue Moon Signature Weddings & Events we talk about your ideas, style, and those special elements that make you unique. Then we blend them all together to create your very own signature wedding.

If you're looking for somewhere distinctive to have your wedding, the Mendocino Coast has spectacular ocean views, giant Redwood groves, vineyards, and one-of-a-kind settings. Cool in the summer, temperate in the winter, and beautiful all year, the Mendocino Coast is the perfect place for your signature wedding.

Bring your destination wedding to us and together we will create your magical day.

Blue Moon Signature Weddings & Events offers three packages to fit every budget. I will work with you, and for you, to create a day you will always remember. Whether you need complete wedding planning from the very beginning, "Day-Of" coordinating services on the day of your wedding, or something in-between, I am here to help. I also have an hourly rate if you need a small amount of help to get you started or if you need some suggestions. I can even custom build your package.

I am a graduate of Lovegevity Wedding Planning Institute and a Certified Wedding and Event Planner.

Follow Blue Moon Signature Weddings & Events on

8effafaaad6c9e11 1322459211389 DSCN2766

Blue Moon Signature Weddings & Events FAQ

• Assaggiare Mendocino
    Assaggiare Mendocino Wedding Caterers

Blue Moon has been a great addition to our wedding community here on the Mendocino Coast. We have collaborated on several events in the 2011 season, and Linda has knocked the ball out of the park at each one. From full-service coordination to day-of assistance, you can count on Blue Moon to make your wedding day memorable and fun.

• 17550 Amethyst Drive Fort Bragg, 95437 See on map