501 S. 2nd Avenue Ste. A 900, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number

About Blue Lotus Floral

Blue Lotus specializes in custom floral design. Let us compliment your wedding with unique floral accents, adding elegant touches to your ceremony and reception.
We understand how important your wedding day is to you and we want to make that day go smoothly and look amazing.
We can provide all the services you require. Not only do we put together beautiful floral designs that stay true to your sense of style, we can also help you create the overall look of your wedding day. This includes providing décor details such as linens, furniture and lighting. We can also create custom floral for your showers and rehearsal dinner.
Our passion is to bring your idea of a perfect wedding day to life!

BLUE LOTUS | bluelotusgardens.com

9x6againagain054
melissaandjasonSIG106re

25 Reviews for Blue Lotus Floral

Riley · Married on 05/03/2014

Brianne from Blue Lotus Floral is a visionary! I can't begin to express how thankful I am she was able to really identify the look and feel I was going for. She has a true gift and talent. From the beginning, I knew I wanted to use Blue Lotus and she was so open to ideas and was very flexible with altering things and making things work. She is very professional and you can tell she has an amazing passion for what she does.
    Her beautiful floral arrangements, alter decor, aisle decor and bouquets truly tied my entire event together. I can't wait to see the pictures from the event and admire how beautiful they were.
    I would highly recommend Blue Lotus for your event and offer her the utmost praise for her floral perfection!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Blue Lotus Floral's reply:

You are SO sweet to post this! It made my day...heck, my year. Thank you love!

Neena · Married on 09/22/2012

I can't say enough positive things about Blue Lotus Floral. Not only were the flowers absolutely gorgeous, but the owner Brianne was such a pleasant person to work with!

She worked with me on our budget for floral and never pushed us to buy more or spend more. I am the type of bride who is very picky with details and usually have everything exactly planned, but when we met with her to talk about floral and tell her our wedding colors and theme i could tell she knew exactly what she was doing. There were a few details i wanted, but i left the rest in her hands. I couldn't have been happier with the result. I got so many compliments on our floral!

I would recommend Blue Lotus Floral to any bride for her wedding! You wont be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Blue Lotus Floral's reply:

Neena!!!! I miss you already. You are so kind, thank you for your message! You are such a wonderful person to work with. I can't wait to see your amazing pictures from Ryan Ray! Congratulations!

Tricia · Married on 06/15/2012

Oh my goodness....I loved loved loved the flowers at my wedding! I met with Bre one time and gave her torn magazine pages of images I liked. We chated for a bit about visions and she took it from there and I was not disappointed. I sent her a pic of an alter my dad made and when I saw how she put all the flowers on it, I about lost it...so beautiful. The bouquets, the table settings, the little details, EVERYTHING was so beautiful and perfect! It was not just boring traditional table settings, we had eclectic coffee cans, lots of wood, and plants too. I just can't say enough about Bre at Blue Lotus, they were so professional, reasonable on price for what you get, and know how to take your vision and make it PERFECT for you!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Blue Lotus Floral's reply:

Tricia!! Thank you for the kind words my dear. I must start off by saying that you looked amazing on your wedding day!!
    You were fantastic to work with, I loved your vision. You had me at "vintage coffee cans". All the best to you and your hubby.

Award

Blue Lotus Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Blue Lotus Floral to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Sarah Kate, Photographer
    Sarah Kate, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Brianne is a like a jewel in your pocket is you get a chance to work with her. She will do more than just give you floral for your event, she will collaborate with you on your vision and make it happen! Her work is some of the best I have seen and to top it off, she is a dream to work with!

• After Yes
    After Yes Wedding Planners

Brianne at Blue Lotus Floral truly has an eye for design. She does amazing things with floral and design. I would recommend them to any bride who wants something out of the ordinary.

• 501 S. 2nd Avenue, Ste. A 900 Dallas, 75226 See on map