948 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Map · Phone number

Blue Garter Bridal & Tux 1
  • Amanda

Amanda Santos · Getting married on 09/18/2020

YES to the Dress!

There is this idea that you have to “shop around” when looking for a wedding dress and that you have to try on a handful of dresses before finding the one. Luckily for me, I only had to visit one shop to find my dream dress. I didn’t have an appointment and luckily for me there was a cancellation right when I walked in. The two ladies made me feel so welcomed. Not only were the employees friendly, but the quaint store was also very inviting. The whole experience was delightful. The consultants don’t hover over you while looking through their selection which is something that I truly appreciate. Instead they have a very unique process. They hand you plastic clothespins, once you find a dress you would like to try on you pin it. Once it is pinned the consultant brings it back to the dressing room. I also want to make note of a minor detail that was really helpful while looking through the dresses. The mesh bags the dresses
    are in make it hard to see what it actually looks like but he shop attached pictures of the dresses to the bag to get a better idea of what it looked like. Overall there was a great variety and selection to choose from with very reasonable prices (nothing over $2500!) Thank you blue garter for the easy and fun experience!

Blue Garter Bridal & Tux 2
    Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Pardini · Married on 10/06/2019

Great Boutique Store

Blue Garter was the first and only place I went when looking for my dress! It was the only place in town that I wanted to go and had I not found anything there, I would have gone out of town to look. The staff there was very helpful, responsive, and really listened to what I was looking for. They had just gotten in their new selection of dresses and all the dresses were beautiful. They have a wide variety, so I was able to try on quite a few before making my choice.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Mysta

Mysta · Married on 08/04/2017

I got my wedding dress at blue garter and am so happy with it! The staff is very personable and helpful there. They gave me names to alter my dress, and we went with Colleen who altered my dress amazingly! My dress was quite affordable too for what it looked like. Thank you for your help Blue Garter! I highly recommend shopping here! :)

Sent on 08/15/2017