Blue Fern Designs

168 Eastern Promenade, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blue Fern Designs

Blue Fern Designs of Portland, Maine creates a floral backdrop to beautify any wedding event. Choose from an assortment of floral designs and items to create a floral setting that reflects your unique style and vision for the big day. Distinctive floral décor items are available for an additional unique and stunning effect.

Experience

Jennifer Waitkun is the owner and creative director of Blue Fern Designs. As a Maine Master Florist, she lends her expertise to crafting floral designs that match the wishes of each and every couple. Her services include the use of seasonal flowers and connections with local floral farmers; both important components of Blue Fern Designs.

Products Offered

Blue Fern Designs offers its products and services to all couples for various wedding events, such as engagement parties, ceremonies and receptions. Couples who desire additional accent options can choose from glassware, arbors and luminaries. They provide delivery, setup and cleanup of the floral décor, among other services. Products available with this floral design company include:

• Aisle decor

Blue Fern Designs 5
Blue Fern Designs 6
Blue Fern Designs 7

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Jenn was fantastic!!! She made me a flower crown for my hair trial and did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding day! All the guests and bridal party commented on how beautiful the flowers were (Jenn made flower crowns for me, my flower girls, the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for the wedding party, a beautiful tree display for my ceremony site, mason jar hanging florals for my aisle which then became part of my table centerpieces, the florals for my cake, and a floral comb for my reception hairdo.) I would 100% recommend her and use her services again!

Blue Fern Designs 8
    Blue Fern Designs 14
    Blue Fern Designs 15
    Blue Fern Designs 16

Kaylee · Married on 09/08/2018

Jennifer did my centerpieces and bridal bouquet for my wedding this past Saturday at the Dunegrass. I was pretty vague about what I wanted (neutral flowers and greenery) and just firm on the price I wanted the centerpieces to be under. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the flowers were. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular given my budget but when I saw them, I started to tear up. They were beautiful and lush with the biggest garden roses I've ever seen. My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned. Everyone complimented them and they were easily my favorite part of the décor. Jennifer didn't question my budget, she did an amazing job (we didn't meet in person once), and was so easy-going/accommodating. I would recommend Jennifer and Blue Fern Designs again and again!

Award

Blue Fern Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 168 Eastern Promenade Portland, Maine, 04101 See on map