$1,995
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Fancy Events

Life can be stressful - your wedding doesn't have to be.

While we specialize in weddings, Blue Fancy is a coordination company for virtually any event - whether you are getting married, hosting a convention, or even just wanting a birthday party with some extra punch, Blue Fancy offers various levels of planning from ‘day of coordination’ to full planning. During a complimentary consultation, we will find the perfect degree of coordination for your event.

As a deeply passionate and romantic person, who loves to plan and organize everything in sight, becoming a wedding planner has been my dream career. In fact, it was a dream that I never believed would actually become a reality.

My name is Meredith Sipe, and I am the owner of Blue Fancy Events. I am there for you…every step of the way. I will handle the nitty-gritty details of vendor contracts, scheduling meetings, making necessary phone calls, organizing a budget, and thinking of all the little details that are crucial to a seamless event. I will be the one making sure that everything happens on time. I will be the one to take care of a sick relative, a disgruntled guest, a ripped dress, a stain from red wine, a broken high heel, planning alternative photography locations when there is an unexpected thunderstorm, and taking care of anything else that is out of anyone’s control. I will be the one to allow you to live out your dream.

Allow me to take the stress out of planning, so that you can relax and enjoy your event

Categories: Wedding Planner

Destination (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Guest List (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

I needed a planner for my 50th Birthday Party. Meredith and the Blue Fancy team were exactly what the doctor ordered! It was perfect. Everything went without a hitch. The food. The lighting. The music. The decorations. Every last detail was planned and thoughtfully executed. These guys are the real deal. They under-promised and over-delivered. An added benefit -- Meredith and her team are truly good people, who are also super fun to work with. I am grateful for Meredith and all of Blue Fancy. You will be too.

Profile Picture David, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Honestly, I cannot say enough about Meredith and the Blue Fancy team. They were PHENOMENAL and an integral part to making our wedding day as perfect as it was. I think throughout the reception, all I kept telling guests who came up to me to rave about the venue and decor was that it wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful or perfect if it hadn't been for Meredith. She completely understood my "vision" and truly made it come to life! Hiring Meredith and Blue Fancy was the BEST money we spent on our wedding. I can't even coordinating the entire day myself. We can't thank Meredith and the rest of her team enough! They were FABULOUS!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines

I cannot thank Blue Fancy enough for ensuring that all the time and care we put into planning our wedding translated to a beautiful day that went off without a hitch. Trevor was our Day-Of Coordinator, and even weeks before the wedding he lent us crucial advice and encouragement as we wrapped up the details. Between a thorough prep phone call and an on-site meeting with vendors, by the time I transferred all of our info over to him I really felt we were all on the same page and he was ready to go - which proved completely true; I keep telling people that in planning a DIY wedding on a budget, hiring Blue Fancy is one of the best choices my husband and I made. From greeting the photographer/caterer/bartenders and getting them set up, to handing me a drink as the reception began, to making sure we stuck to our timeline, he was on top of it. We also hired setup and teardown add-on services through Blue Fancy, so Trevor's assistant came in the morning and at the end of the reception to help him out; between the two of them, the room looked stunning and we got our deposit back no problem. Bonus: Our family and friends got to enjoy the evening just as we did rather than running around packing boxes at midnight. Our wedding was amazing and I was truly able to relax and soak in the experience. I give much of the credit there to Trevor. THANK YOU, Blue Fancy! And to all of you reading this, if you are in the midst of stressful wedding planning and wondering if hiring a coordinator is worth it - in this case, it most definitely is!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/3/17, 1 Review