Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
  • Pricing

About Blue Door Creative

Blue Door Creative is a wedding planner located in Los Angeles. They are devoted to creating an unforgettable and beautiful wedding day for each couple. The planner understands that planning can be stressful, but they promise to make the experience lots of fun. Blue Door Creative is ready to talk about how you want the day to look!

Kate Wright is the owner of the company. In 2012 she established Blue Door Creative. They will take care of the details through a range of services. These offerings include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
The wedding planner organizes weddings in Los Angeles, Malibu, Redondo Beach and the surrounding area. They are also available for weddings worldwide.

Follow Blue Door Creative on

Blue Door Creative 1
Blue Door Creative 2
Blue Door Creative 3

Kelsey Tidland · Married on 09/15/2018

Kate Created the Best Day of My Life!

We cannot thank Kate enough for planning the wedding of our dreams. She handled every detail perfectly and made sure the day ran without a hitch. Her design ideas and creativity turned the wedding I had always imagined into a reality. When we sat down to review our design deck it felt like she had literally read my mind. In such an oversaturated market of wedding planners, she truly added value to our day and became a part of our family. I know it sounds corny, but I don't know how to say it other than that! She made every one of my over the top and extravagant ideas possible. She worked tirelessly to find us the most cost-effective and wonderful vendors. She isn't just the cutest and sweetest wedding planner, she's a complete badass and I don't know what I would have done without her. I wish I could give her 10 stars. I wish I could force everyone looking for a wedding planner to talk to me about how essential she was in creating the best day of my life. Kate, we love you and thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Kate was amazing! I wasn’t planning on hiring a day of coordinator, but my father insisted. And I’m so glad we did!! Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, but Kate made everything run smoothly. She took care of everything when we came to the venue to see where all the tables and decorations would go, she helped with arranging all the flowers the night before, organized the delivery of food and cake, set up all the decorations the morning of and made it look beautiful! She even though of small things like putting flowers along the aisle. She wrote out the day of timeline and made everything run smoothly. It was a fun stress-free day and Kate made it so easy!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Blue Door Creative 4
    Blue Door Creative 5
    Blue Door Creative 6

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding was 5 days ago and I had to write this review ASAP! Best Decision ever to work with Kate & BDC events!! I felt so confident with Kate from the first day we met to plan our wedding. She's so sweet and caring -- and knows how to make your special day perfect!! She worked hard and always had our best interest in mind! I HIGHLY recommend Kate and BDC events if you are planning your special day.....they are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Blue Door Creative Pricing

Blue Door Creative Price Rates

• Kristy Berends Wedding Photography
    Kristy Berends Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend hiring Kate with Blue Door Creative for your wedding planning as well as your day of coordination. She is a very sweet natured and kind person who will bring a calm presence to your day! She is professional, organized, detail oriented, and has many creative gifts. She is also highly connected within the wedding industry and can offer a lot of help with regards to the various vendors you are looking for to make your wedding day vision come to life. You will not regret hiring Kate!

• Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry
    Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kate with Blue Door Creative is an absolute dream to work with! Being a wedding industry professional myself, I tend to be particular with who we do business with. I was immediately put at ease with Kate's professionalism and punctuality. She is a hardworking woman who puts her heart and soul into her business. I personally would refer Kate to both our clients and anyone that is looking for a wedding planner or brand stylist!

• Elegance Preserved
    Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

We have been a big fan of Blue Door Creative ever since we first saw their amazing posts. Always relevant, engaging and clever, this is an amazing company for any bridal industry company to work with. Highly recommed

• Los Angeles, 90025 See on map