Blue Box Bridal

Five Lakes Mall 400 South State Street, Suite 260, Fairmont, MN 56031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blue Box Bridal

Come see the experts at Blue Box Bridal for all your wedding needs! We have the latest bridal and bridesmaid styles from great designers like Mori Lee, Casablanca, Bill Levkoff, David Tutera and more! Get your guys looking good with tuxedos from Jim's Formal Wear and Tip Top Tux. Of course we have all the extras- like jewelry, garters, and spanx. We can also outfit your littlest ones in cute dresses or tuxes, and have something for mom and grandma too!

Follow Blue Box Bridal on

11 Reviews for Blue Box Bridal

Kayla · Getting married on 10/27/2018

My sister chose this place because of the location for her and the other bridesmaids but that was not the case for me. I called to order my dress but I was concerned the length was not going to be long enough for me at my 6 ft height, she did the calling around to get me exactly what I needed! I called with my concern, had my answer & got the dress ordered in less than an hour. Awesome customer service, thank you!

Brooke · Married on 07/14/2018

Vanessa is so amazing to work with highly recommend working with her!! She will go above and beyond to find you what you want to make your day perfect!!!

Cassaundra · Married on 06/16/2018

I walked in to their store they were very nice and helpful people tried on 7 dresses that day and the 7th dress fit me perfectly got it that same day if you are looking at prices you can afford go to this store I got my dress on sale it was a 1,000 dollars originally we got it for 279.00 because the designer for the dress went out of business.

Blue Box Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Perservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges

• Five Lakes Mall, 400 South State Street, Suite 260 Fairmont, MN 56031 See on map
    Monday 10-6 Tuesday 10-6 Wednesday 10-6 Thursday 12-8 Friday 10-6 Saturday 10-4 Sunday Closed