Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Box Bridal

Your Day. Your Way. Perfect.

Come see the experts at Blue Box Bridal for all your wedding needs!  We have the latest bridal and bridesmaid styles from great designers like Mori Lee, Casablanca, Bill Levkoff, David Tutera and more!  Get your guys looking good with tuxedos from Jim's Formal Wear and Tip Top Tux.  Of course we have all the extras- like jewelry, garters, and spanx. We can also outfit your littlest ones in cute dresses or tuxes, and have something for mom and grandma too!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Father of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

My sister chose this place because of the location for her and the other bridesmaids but that was not the case for me. I called to order my dress but I was concerned the length was not going to be long enough for me at my 6 ft height, she did the calling around to get me exactly what I needed! I called with my concern, had my answer & got the dress ordered in less than an hour. Awesome customer service, thank you!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/27/18, 1 Review
0.5

if you like dirty old same thing over and over over priced dresses. rude employees. owner is rude and not willing to work with you. then have a few good reviews only from friends . just watch out for this place. not good.

Profile Picture venessa, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Vanessa is so amazing to work with highly recommend working with her!! She will go above and beyond to find you what you want to make your day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/14/18, 1 Review

Full Refund
Partial Refund
1 AWARD

Events

Five Lakes Mall, 400 South State Street, Suite 260, Fairmont, MN 56031   See On Map
507-235-5585 (phone)
Monday 10-6 Tuesday 10-6 Wednesday 10-6 Thursday 12-8 Friday 10-6 Saturday 10-4 Sunday Closed