Wentzville, Wentzville, MO 63385 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Blue Bicycle Weddings

Blue Bicycle Weddings is a wedding planning company based in St. Louis, Missouri. Mixing classic traditions with unique personalities, the company specializes in dreamy weddings for offbeat couples. Founder and wedding planner Danie Swick strives to help you bring your dream wedding to life with every ounce of her heart. She started Blue Bicycle Weddings in 2017 and is eager to use her meticulousness and creativity to tell your unique love story.

Whether you’re looking for someone to take care of all the details or are just looking for a little guidance, Blue Bicycle Weddings will be there for you. The company’s services are very customizable, ranging from day-of coordination for couples who are looking for help executing the details they’ve planned to full wedding planning for couples who are looking for someone to design their dream wedding for them.

Follow Blue Bicycle Weddings on

Blue Bicycle Weddings 6
Blue Bicycle Weddings 7

Katey · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazingly perfect

Hiring Danie was probably the best decision I ever made for my wedding. I don’t think there are enough amazing words that could describe how awesome she was to us. I honestly feel so lucky to have had the chance to work with her. She made everything about our day perfect, easy, and seamless. Her attention to detail is amazing. She knew how to take charge and handle any situation with any vendor. I am honestly now sad that I no longer get to talk with her because our wedding is over and she was so amazing and made us feel so special. I 1 million times over and over again would recommend her to anyone getting married. She will also be your best decision you make in planning your wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Lia · Married on 09/22/2018

Danie is the best!

It's taken me a few weeks to find the words to properly describe how truly amazing Danie is. Hiring her was by far the best decision I ever made in my wedding planning process! She is so caring and sincere and super organized! If Danie thought something wasn't being handled in the most professional way I knew not to worry because I had her in my corner. She was there for me every step of the way and allowed me to relax and enjoy everything. Danie constantly checked in with me and my husband to keep us on schedule while juggling all of the vendors on the day of our wedding. To say Danie (Blue Bicycle Weddings) is the most professional, hands on, top notch wedding consultant is an understatement. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for me to help make my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cory · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Blue Bicycle Weddings was the best decision I made regarding my wedding (only second to my spouse.) Danie is reliable, professional, patient, creative and all around incredible. My wedding took place in Pennsylvania, and she was able to coordinate with me so well prior I felt like she was here every step of the way. She responded timely to every question I had and worked with me through anything I thought might be an obstacle on my big day. She was able to keep me relaxed on the most exciting day of my life. My wedding was exactly what my husband and I dreamed it would be and would have 100% would not have been possible without Blue Bicycle Weddings!

Sent on 06/13/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1