White Plains, NY 10601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Blu Midnight Event Productions

Blu Midnight Event Productions provides high quality and affordable wedding services throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. We have an extensive wedding planning department that includes wedding planners, on-site wedding coordinators and access to our free lighting and centerpieces products. Along with our event planning, we also provide in-house photography, video and DJs/MCs.

Full Service Packages

You can either drive to 20 different places for the wedding services you need, or you can chose a qualified company that can give you the full, in-house service package for services such as wedding planning, photo and video, and DJs/MCs all at once! Along with these great in-house services, we also have a list of outside vendors (limos, florists, cakes/desserts) that we know and trust will do a great job in servicing your event! Packages for services individually are available as well.

Unbelievable Additional Services for Free!

Not only will you have access to all of our in-house services and A-Rated outside vendors, you will also have access to four unbelievable products for FREE! These products are:

Free Up-Lighting, Free Pin-Spot Lighting, Free Centerpiece Design and Setup (visit www.BluMidnight.com to learn more)

Customization

We understand that all clients are NOT the same. We are able to customize each package to cater your wants, needs, and overall budget!

Follow Blu Midnight Event Productions on

Videos 3 vídeos

47 Reviews for Blu Midnight Event Productions

• Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 05/15/2015

5 stars are not enough for the wonderful job that Blu Midnight did!

Mr. Craig Williams and his team went above and beyond for us not only on our wedding day but the months leading up to it. The quality of their service was outstanding - paying very close attention to even the smallest details. Mr. Williams was always responsive to our questions and concerns, giving us the peace of mind that we needed through the process. I am so happy that we chose to work with Blu Midnight for our wedding. We top quality service at a very reasonable price! Our wedding day was amazing and we could not have done it without all the amazing work put in by Blu Midnight.

For reference, Blu Midnight provided Photography, Videography, DJ, MC, and Event Planning services. Included with our package were LED up-lighting and Led pin-spot lighting for our centerpieces.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Nicole · Married on 02/08/2015

Craig and his team saved me big time, both money and time! I began planning my wedding myself and was in charge of handling each vendor such as the florist, limos etc. I completely lost control of the whole process based on the time I had available on my schedule, trying to juggle work, being a mom and now this. When I hired this team, they were with me every step and helped me plan my night exactly how I wanted. They recommended me a great florist, and they were very organized in collaborating with all the vendors I had. The coordinator they provided me with the night of my wedding made sure everything went according to plan. There is no better way I can think of to thank Craig and his team for what they done besides write them a good review and let the world know of my terrific experience.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Denise · Married on 02/07/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Blu Midnight. They paid a lot of attention to detail and took care of us from start to finish. When we 1st met with them, we did not feel like we were meeting with a salesmen. Instead, we met with people who feel real passionate about what they do. We felt like they wanted to service our wedding not just because of money, but because they wanted the opportunity to be a crucial part of why my wedding was successful. This feeling was deemed true when we saw how well they treated us throughout the wedding planning process. Not only do we have so much joy left in our hearts for the wonderful night we had, but we a willing to refer anyone and everyone to this company so they can experience great service first hand themselves.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Blu Midnight Event Productions FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• White Plains, 10601 See on map