Blossom and Blush

Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Blossom and Blush

Welcome to Blossom and Blush! We are a travel salon specializing in bridal hairstyling, airbrush and classic makeup. Our mission is to ensure that each bride and her bridesmaids feel their absolute best on the big day! With that being said, we book with enough time to provide everyone with one on one attention in order to personalize each experience.
We love to take and inspiring look and add your personal style to it creating a customized look perfect just for you!

5 Reviews for Blossom and Blush

1 User photo

Kristen Hook · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible hair stylist and makeup artist!!!

If you are looking for someone who is talented, professional, punctual, and caring, Jenna is your girl!! She really took her time with me, and had amazing suggestions when I was so torn with what I really wanted. I can't say enough good things about her work and her attention to detail. 1000% recommend!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Amanda Krone · Married on 10/03/2020

An amazing hair and makeup stylist!!!

Jenna is the best ever!! She has done my hair and makeup numerous times and I have never left disappointed. Super talented and well worth the money!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Team of Blossom and Blush

Jenna

Jenna

Owner

Hi! I’m Jenna, the founder and creator of Blossom and Blush. I started my career in 2015 as a hairdresser and makeup artist in New York where I was born and raised. Here is where I learned special techniques in how to do hair and makeup from some of the best! In 2018 I relocated to Charleston, SC. I continue to make people feel their best here in Chucktown with a variety of services specializing in special occasion hair and makeup. My passion has always been weddings. There is nothing more rewarding than making a bride feel her best on her big day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Charleston, South Carolina Charleston, SC, 29412 See on map
    Location of (Blossom and Blush)