Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blossom Accents

Handmade Wedding Invitations
BLOSSOM ACCENTS designs HANDMADE WEDDING INVITATIONS with a floral theme. Launched in 2008 with great success by Agnes Szlapka. Agnes is a lifetime artist with fine art experiece. All artwork is hand drawn by Agnes, the owner of Blossom Accents. Blossom Accents takes pride in working with couples very closely to CUSTOM DESIGN the perfect wedding invitation. Blossom Accents is a wedding invitation studio for brides with a sense of a unique and colorful style. All of Agnes' invitations are handmade to the last detail, making unique designs from joyful inspirations. Let Blossom Accents create a LASTING ACCENT during YOUR wedding celebration!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

21 Reviews for Blossom Accents

Beautiful design and custom artwork which suited my vineyard theme perfectly. I was able to get my Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVPs, Thank You and place cards as well as my guest favor tags to match. Good quality and the only reason it isn't a full 5/5 stars is because I did see more formal invitations (lined envelopes, inner envelopes, tissue included) for around the same price. That said, this was exactly what I wanted and Agnes uses great quality card stock and the ink colors were warm and bold. She was a delight to work with and I would recommend Blossom Accents to anyone wanting a gorgeous design who isn't caught up in formal traditions of layers upon layers of unneeded paper in an invitation.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Blossom accents did my wedding invitations and they came out amazing! Agnes was so easy to work with and her unique designs got me endless complements from my guests! I highly recommend Blossom Accents and will be using them for all of my future stationary needs.

Jeannine

Profile Picture Jeannine, 7/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Blossom Accents designed my invitations, placecards, menu, program, thank you cards and other stationary needs for my wedding. The result was beautiful, high quality, elegant design just as promised on the website. I received many compliments on these unique pieces and it helped set the tone for my entire event. Agnes was a pleasure to work with, very flexible and responsive to our needs. She provided everything on time and packaged nicely when received. Excellent value. I am very happy I went with her.

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/14/14, 1 Review

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
WOW! These invitations are unique and creative.. PIECES OF ART. I love this vendor!

I recommend the services of Blossom Accents to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

This vendor does some great work. There is nothing better then custom design work for your very unique wedding.

Events