Dimondale, MI 48821 Map · Phone number

Blooms by Bri, LLC 6
Blooms by Bri, LLC 7

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Very sweet!

Bri went above and beyond to meet my needs. I switched up my ideas more than a few times and she was more than happy to change up to give me the most perfect set of bouquets that I could have imagined! She kept me updated the few days before texting me pics of what she had done so far and let me make changes. She’s such a sweet woman and made that whole process so easy for me.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 8
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 9

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Savannah! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and the bouquets/bouts/garland was so much fun to work on... loved the colors! It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish the two of you lots of love and happiness and thank you for the opportunity! Congrats again!

Tessa Kevelighan · Married on 10/20/2018

Bri is the best!!

Bri is wonderful at what she does! My flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL. They made such a statement at the Wedding. I would highly suggest her and her services!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Tessa! Thank you so much for the kind words... you and your mom were such a blast to work with. I am so honored that I was given the opportunity to work on your big day!!! I cannot wait to see pics of you, as I'm sure you were beautiful :) Wishing you and Hunter all the best!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful centerpieces

We hired Bri because she was closest to our venue. So also delivered and setup our centerpieces which was a bonus. The centerpieces turned out beautiful. She was affordable and wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I was looking for in my vision and would recommend anyone to her!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was an honor to work with you on your wedding. You two were so much fun to work with. I wish the both of lots of love and happiness together.

Award