Dimondale, MI 48821 Map · Phone number

Blooms by Bri, LLC 7
  • Micah

Micah Lurie · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Florist

Blooms by Bri created beautiful bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding in June. She took ample time working with my ideas and budget to create the flowers that I desired for my wedding day. She remained professional, communicative, and delivered on all of her promises. I couldn’t be happier with the end results and I am so thankful I chose her as our florist. She even sent me pictures as she was creating my order. I 100% recommend her services.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Very sweet!

Bri went above and beyond to meet my needs. I switched up my ideas more than a few times and she was more than happy to change up to give me the most perfect set of bouquets that I could have imagined! She kept me updated the few days before texting me pics of what she had done so far and let me make changes. She’s such a sweet woman and made that whole process so easy for me.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 8
    Blooms by Bri, LLC 9

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Savannah! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and the bouquets/bouts/garland was so much fun to work on... loved the colors! It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish the two of you lots of love and happiness and thank you for the opportunity! Congrats again!

Tessa Kevelighan · Married on 10/20/2018

Bri is the best!!

Bri is wonderful at what she does! My flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL. They made such a statement at the Wedding. I would highly suggest her and her services!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Tessa! Thank you so much for the kind words... you and your mom were such a blast to work with. I am so honored that I was given the opportunity to work on your big day!!! I cannot wait to see pics of you, as I'm sure you were beautiful :) Wishing you and Hunter all the best!

Award