Dimondale, MI 48821 Map · Phone number

23 Reviews for Blooms by Bri, LLC

• Micah

Micah Lurie · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Florist

Blooms by Bri created beautiful bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding in June. She took ample time working with my ideas and budget to create the flowers that I desired for my wedding day. She remained professional, communicative, and delivered on all of her promises. I couldn’t be happier with the end results and I am so thankful I chose her as our florist. She even sent me pictures as she was creating my order. I 100% recommend her services.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Very sweet!

Bri went above and beyond to meet my needs. I switched up my ideas more than a few times and she was more than happy to change up to give me the most perfect set of bouquets that I could have imagined! She kept me updated the few days before texting me pics of what she had done so far and let me make changes. She’s such a sweet woman and made that whole process so easy for me.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Blooms by Bri, LLC's reply:

Hi Savannah! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and the bouquets/bouts/garland was so much fun to work on... loved the colors! It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish the two of you lots of love and happiness and thank you for the opportunity! Congrats again!
  • Paige

Paige Twomley · Married on 03/08/2019

Bri is the best!

Bri made all of the wedding floral dreams come true. She totally exceeded my expectations and made my dreams a reality all within my budget. She is so professional, kind, sweet, flexible and just overall so so wonderful to work with. I'm so happy she was a part of our wedding day! Do yourself a favor and hire her!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Award

• Dimondale, 48821 See on map
    Location of (Blooms by Bri, LLC)