blooming FLEURS

Carlsbad, CA View map Visit website

$1,200 Typical Price

Local to Encinitas, California, floral boutique blooming FLEURS specializes in wedding floral arrangements. With years of industry experience, this design team is dedicated to crafting events that exceed your expectations. blooming FLEURS prioritizes your individuality, and endeavors to design florals that fully embody your wedding vision.

Products Offered
blooming FLEURS provides complimentary initial consultations to all potential clients. All florals selected for your arrangements are fresh and of the highest quality. Delivery and set up service is generally included in the cost of your package, in addition to venue visits as needed. Arrangements of any style can be provided, ranging from classic to modern and rustic to glamorous. Arches and table setting accents can be added to your package upon request. Some of the wedding floral arrangement options blooming FLEURS offers include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Rachel A. Married on 04/10/2022

Blooming Fleurs will bring your vision to life!

I am so grateful to have found Blooming Fleurs online. Nazila made my wedding vision come to life! She executed our arrangements beautifully. We had a mix of high and low arrangements that we were able to repurpose during our ceremony and reception. Our ceremony arch was breathtaking! Nazila rents her vases out, but she makes it easy for your guests to take the arrangements home by nesting them in plastic containers inside of the vases. Blooming Fleurs is so much more than a florist—they will bring your vision to life and be easy to work and communicate with every step of the way.
    Jean Married on 03/13/2022

Stunning & budget friendly florals

I am so glad I found Blooming Fleurs for my wedding day! Nazila, the owner, did an AMAZING job with my florals. I showed her photos from my Pinterest board and I was blown away by how beautifully the arrangements were. I especially LOVED my bouquet and ceremony arch. Her work was way better than I had dreamed of for my wedding. I had done a lot of research looking for floral vendors that fit my budget and for the pricing she was fair with the quality being top notch. It was a pleasure working with Nazila! She is quick to respond, friendly, and professional. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her if you're needing wedding florals in SD area.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 10/30/2021

Wonderful Florist for Wedding!

I had the pleasure of working with Nazila from Blooming Fleurs for our wedding and we were so pleased with how our flower arch, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages turned out! I was referred to her by our wedding coordinator and was impressed by her prompt response to my emails, her professionalism, and her attention to detail. I was able to send her pictures of our groomsmen and bridesmaid attire for our color scheme, along with some picture examples from Pintrest, and she was able to put together beautiful arrangements that complimented our wedding colors so wonderfully. She was very knowledgeable as to what flowers were in season, which really took a burden off of my shoulders when trying to figure out what to do for our flowers because I did not know a lot about flowers when planning our wedding. In addition, I had the pleasure of meeting with Nazila in person when giving my payment and I could tell right off the bat, how passionate she is about her floral arrangements and also how excited she was to do our wedding. I know wedding planning can be hectic, but if you have the time to spend a few minutes with her and meet her in person, she is just so absolutely lovely! We could not have been happier to have her do the floral arrangements for our wedding!

2158 Vista La Nisa Carlsbad, CA, 92009
6198905446
Location of (blooming FLEURS)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding