Pine Brook, NJ 07058 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Blooming Brides

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Where do i even begin? This woman is AMAZING! She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and her work speaks for itself. Her flowers are always fresh (in fact, it's been 2 weeks, and they're still sitting on my dining room table in a vase). She does a fantastic job of learning everything you want and turning into something you didn't even know was possible! I still get compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets! You can't go wrong with Joann! Anytime you need flowers for an event, use her...you definitely won't regret it.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/09/2015

Working with Joann was such a pleasure through out the whole wedding planning process! She was so knowledgable and helped me put together the perfect combination of flowers for our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and listened to everything that I wanted. On my wedding day, I was so amazed by how everything came together. It looked even more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! My family and friends are still raving about the beautiful flower arrangements. We cannot thank Joann enough for all her hard work for our wedding!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Steve · Married on 03/28/2015

Joann and her team did an amazing job for our wedding in the Spring of 2015. She even came out to our venue with us prior to the wedding to help us plan everything out. We couldn't have asked for anything more. She was a pleasure to work with, and we recommend her wholeheartedly!

Sent on 01/06/2016