3881 Caravelle Dr., Anchorage, AK 99502 Map · Phone number

About Bloomfield Floral and Events

We are all things weddings! Event planning, floral design and decorating!

Over ten years of experience, we've done work for five star hotels, restaurants and even retail shops like Nordstroms, but our favorites are personalizing and creating memorable events like yours! From traditional to shabby chic or contemporary to bohemian glam, we can do it all!

Follow Bloomfield Floral and Events on

046o8883
dsc06447e

2 Reviews for Bloomfield Floral and Events

Diana · Married on 06/21/2014

I found Tai-Ling Bloomfield by doing a general search for a decorator to hang tulle and lights for my daughter's wedding. After meeting with her, we decided to let her handle all of the decorating and all of the flowers. I must say that she absolutely made my daughter's wedding day everything she envisioned it to be. The venue was beautiful! She stayed in touch throughout the preparation process, sending pictures to me and my daughter and asking questions and offering suggestions. I highly recommend her services.

Jenny · Married on 06/30/2007

Tai-Ling did such a great job with my flowers. I had so many compliments. We were on a very tight budget but she was still able to find fresh beautiful flowers that made my special day classy and unforgettable. In fact, I still have my dried bouquet on display in my home-7 years later! I love it! Thank you Tai-Ling!

Bloomfield Floral and Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 3881 Caravelle Dr. Anchorage, AK 99502 See on map