Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number

About Bloom Photography

Bloom couples are looking for artistic, documentary photography- we bring our unique vision to each event and capture your big day beautifully for you to remember always. Every wedding package includes all digital files because your images tell a story together and we want you to have them ALL.

wedding15
wedding02
wedding01

6 Reviews for Bloom Photography

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2014

Mollie is such a talented photographer -- plus she has such a fantastic sense of humor! We really appreciated her style on our wedding day. Our wedding planner referred us to to Bloom as a match for our budget -- really, you get an amazing value with them. The moment we met Mollie, we knew her portfolio and personality were also a great match for our brunch wedding at Camp Lucy. Her photos perfectly brought out all its airy, fun, and elegant touches. Leading up to the big day, Mollie was laid back, helpful, and professional with our emails and questions.

My husband and I haven't seen all our photos yet, but everything in our "sneak peek" already does more than we could have imagined to freeze our wonderful day in time. As you might see by Bloom's portfolio -- they have a great way of noticing and highlighting all those pretty and meaningful details that you put thought into. Mollie and her team are also great at candids. I can't believe the lovely shots she got of me even with all the butterflies and emotion I felt just before the ceremony! For our group shots, she and her assistant found ways to help folks look and feel relaxed, to let them be themselves. All the photos turned out sharp and bright as day. Our family and friends love everything they've seen so far -- they say "It's like we're right back in that moment!"

We are beyond happy that we chose Bloom -- we highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Claire · Married on 01/04/2014

Mollie was everywhere and no where at the same time. Her assistant and her seemed to capture everything but I never thought they were in the way. I chose her initially because I thought she captured people and objects beautifully and I was not disappointed. When I received the photos I was blown away and showing others the photos one of the first comments they make is, "Your photographer was fantastic." And I can't agree more. If I ever have to get my photo taken again I will be calling her.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Carolyn · Married on 10/12/2013

What can I say other than... Mollie is INCREDIBLE at what she does and worth every penny! My pictures are BEAUTIFUL and they were delivered to me in weeks. WEEKS, PEOPLE! Just as impressive as the turnaround is Mollie's professionalism and personality. You want a photographer who puts you at ease on your wedding day. That's Mollie. She's a rock.

I originally signed up for a smaller package but changed my mind. I am so thankful Mollie was able to accommodate me, because our engagement photos were phenomenal. I have never had so many complements... people telling me how beautiful I looked. The thing was- I was sick as a dog during that shoot, but you would never know it because Mollie is THAT. GOOD.

Do yourself a favor and hire Bloom Photography.

Sent on 06/12/2014