Bloom! Custom Floral Designs

930 Viking Sunrise Ln., Westfield, IN 46074 Map · Phone number

About Bloom! Custom Floral Designs

Bloom! Custom Floral Designs is a wedding florist located in Westfield, Indiana, that serves the Indianapolis region. Denese Stachowiak would be thrilled to offer couples her stunning, vibrant floral designs. She promises couples that her designs will enhance and elevate their event and add a touch of beauty to their already lovely day.

Bloom! Custom Floral Designs offers a wide range of floral designs, including anything from classic and country to rustic and eclectic. Denese will consult with couples to determine what designs they like best. She will deliver, set up, and clean up all floral arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

Bloom! Custom Floral Designs 7
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Denese’s work was AMAZING! Her floral arrangements for my wedding were beyond my expectations! I’m trying to come up with an event just so she can do our floral arrangements AGAIN! I would 10000000% recommend her! She is the BEST!!!

Lori · Married on 12/01/2018

Extraordinary Experience & Stunning Florals!

What a fabulous experience we had with Denese from our first meeting to wedding day! My daughter (the bride) and I (her mother) started with her dream for her wedding, and we were able to look through Denese's gallery and design our flowers from the smallest details to the statement pieces like the bride's bouquet. Denese made wonderful suggestions so that our ideas came to life, unique and stunning! While I am a control freak and wanted to have quite a bit of say in the design, I have no doubt that with general ideas and a color scheme, Dense would also have come up with something beyond your imagination. You can trust her--we loved everything single thing she crafted! Her work was very affordable and she was very respectful of our modest budget, with many budget friendly ideas. On the wedding day, she was on time and there were no surprises--just many ohs and ahs! Working with Dense was one of my favorite experiences of the entire wedding planning process! I highly recommend Denese, you will not be disappointed!

Kirstie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Bridal Bouquets I Have Ever Seen

Denese produced the most gorgeous and unique bridal bouquets I have ever seen! She was also very eager to take on big projects and to create new and innovative ways to have our flowers showcased at our wedding! I highly recommend her for any bride who wants show stopping flowers on their wedding day!

Bloom! Custom Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 188.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 59.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 183.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• 930 Viking Sunrise Ln. Westfield, IN, 46074 See on map