PO BOX 50049, Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number

About BLONDE PHOTO

welcome!

my name is jaime windon, i am the blonde photographer, and the world is my oyster.

my life is a global roadshow - i am currently based between washington, dc + lamu island, kenya, and am in constant motion! i travel incessantly to satisfy my wanderlust + to capture the best images possible.

i believe candid photography is the ultimate art, and my ideal subjects are people who are in love with life, with each other, and with the world around them.

in addition to weddings + portraits, i'm also always working on a ton of new projects -- so please check out my site {theblondephotographer.com} and get in touch if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or want to (yay!) hire me.

i'd love to meet you.

blondephoto09100357812

12 Reviews for BLONDE PHOTO

• W

William · Married on 07/30/2011

Jaime / The Blonde Photographer is amazing! Not only does she take AMAZING pictures, but she is also a great person to be around. When you see your pictures, you can't imagine how she managed to capture so many amazing moments! She is everywhere she needs to be to find great shots without ever being obtrusive. Can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Lian · Married on 11/21/2009

jaime is perfection. there are not enough words to describe how absolutely fantastic jaime truly is. she's extremely enthusiastic and unbelievably passionate about her career and it shows in her work. from the first meeting to the last hug as she leaves your perfect wedding, jaime is perfect. with jaime, you don't only find a truly talented photographer, you find a friend to last a lifetime. :-)

Sent on 12/20/2009

Missy · Married on 07/11/2009

Jaime is an incredible photographer! I found her though searching for images from weddings at my venue and I am so glad I did! After a fabulous engagement shoot and keeping an eye on her blog with her I could not wait to see what she came up with for our wedding and she did not dissapoint.

On our wedding day, you would hardly know Jamie was there which was a good thing! Unlike other photographers I have experienced, she really blends in and does not try to pose every shot which I totally appreciate. She manages to get such great, in the moment shots which are just incredible. My family loved her, my other vendors loved her, guests loved her, she was just such a joy to work with.

I have seen some photos so far on her blog from our wedding and can not wait to see the rest. I definitely recommend booking Jamie if you can, she's the best!

Sent on 08/12/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

BLONDE PHOTO FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• E2 Events, Inc.
    E2 Events, Inc. Wedding DJs

Jaime Windon is my favorite photog in the whole entire world. Not only does she have incredible talent, she has an amazing personality and such a perfect name, if I can say so myself:) Jaime's rock!! I promise you will love her work, her energy, her personality and you will most definitely treasure the inspiring images she somehow manages to capture!! BOOK HER!

• Suze Makeup Studio
    Suze Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie Windon is the go-to wedding photographer in this area. If you want an actively involved, genuinely sincere and highly motivated photographer, who can capture your intimate moments in a fresh way, than please call the Blonde Photographer. At Suze Makeup Studio, we prefer Jamie because of her consistant and contagious upbeat personality and unwavering dependability. Having Jamie shoot your wedding is like having your Best Friend happening to be a professional photographer and available on your Wedding Day.

• PO BOX 50049 Washington, 20009 See on map