14 Maine Street Suite 0121, Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number

About BLK*CHKN

A devoted wedding photographer in Brunswick, Maine, BLK*CHKN combines creativity and the beauty of the moment at hand to produce an authentic and stunning bundle of wedding photos. This company understands that every couple and every wedding is unique. Because of this, they work tirelessly with their clients to understand their specific needs and deliver on their promises. BLK*CHKN is inspired by the familiarity that is fostered in loving couples and captures your most raw and tender moments to serve as forever memories of your big day.

BLK*CHKN is a service that shys away from cookie-cutter packages and instead customizes the perfect arrangement for couples. Some of the services offered by this experienced photographer include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Toning
  • Hand-coloring
  • Multiple photo shoot types (engagement, boudoir, trash the dress)
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow
  • Extensive photography items (albums, digital files, proofs, thank you cards, etc.)

img89143
fournierwedding0910160176bw

4 Reviews for BLK*CHKN

• daneemarie

Danee · Married on 07/08/2017

I am beyond thrilled with my wedding photos by BLK*CHKN! Andrew was our wedding photographer and I cannot say enough good things about him. Not only was he great at fielding all of my questions and listening to my ideas, he really took the time to design the whole wedding shoot with me and make it seamless. Everyone will tell you you to soak in your wedding day and be as present as possible because it goes by so fast and they are right. There are so many things going on and there are things you miss or don't notice but Andrew saw them all and snapped the camera to capture them. From traditional wedding portraits, to recreating a photo from my grandparents' wedding, to creating new and amazing shots of our own and all the special moments with our friends and family that celebrated with us, BLK*CHKN was behind the lens and I am so happy with my photos. I love my whole wedding album and I would absolutely recommend BLK*CHKN to other couples looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Curtis · Married on 09/10/2016

Andy shot our wedding on Sept 10th at the Flag Hill Winery and Distillery in Lee, NH. He traveled all the way from Brunswick, ME (1.5hrs). We couldn't have been more satisfied with his professionalism. The quality of our photos is second to none. I would recommend him to everybody and I do. We will cherish our wedding photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Martin · Married on 06/28/2015

Totally professional, accommodating and friendly. Was able to capture all the amazing moments of our day in a way I didn't think was going to be possible. We were absolutely floored by the final product and couldn't be happier. Amazing to work with and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2017

BLK*CHKN FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 14 Maine Street, Suite 0121 Brunswick, 04011 See on map