Blissful Wishes ~ Honeymoon & Wedding Registry

Blissful Wishes ~ Honeymoon & Wedding Registry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blissful Wishes ~ Honeymoon & Wedding Registry

It All Starts with a Wish!

At Blissful Wishes we help couples organize their honeymoons and weddings by offering a comprehensive and easy to use Registry. Couples easily post desired items that are centered on their upcoming event. For example, these items can range anywhere from the intricate details involving the wedding reception to honeymoon venues and activities. Here’s how it works: Couples post their "wishes" to their Blissful Wishes Registry so that family and friends can either gift their amount or choose an item of their choice from the Registry. No more of the usual "pots and pans, vases and stemware"---just unique experiences and exciting adventures contributing to a lifetime of joyful and happy memories.

Our mission is quite simple. We aim to make "wish" giving a beautiful and memorable experience. Creating your Registry is quick and easy; it takes less than approximately five minutes to organize a free or premium account. When you complete that step, select one of the Blissful Wishes categories for a honeymoon or wedding registry. Or, if you prefer, you might choose to be imaginative and develop your own custom designed registry. Now, you’ll be ready to have your registry accessible to your entire family and list of friends.

Guests can then visit your very own personalized registry and purchase "wishes" for your honeymoon or wedding while they contribute to the event of your dreams. You may also request that your "wishes" be sent to you at any time. Please know that we pride ourselves considerably on our professional and competent staff to attend to your every need and/or concern.

Thank you for visiting our website, and we look forward to being of assistance to you at this exciting time.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Blissful Wishes ~ Honeymoon & Wedding Registry on

4 Reviews for Blissful Wishes ~ Honeymoon & Wedding Registry

Alternative Registry (2)
Travel Registry (1)

My fiance and I have come across many different types of vendors in the process of planning our big day, but we have never heard of a honeymoon registry. That is until now, at first we were not sure if we wanted to have this type of registry for our wedding. Especially since planning a wedding is so huge and can be very stressful since you have so much choices to make. My fiance and I did our research and spoke to the sales rep about the company and the services and we are both extremely very please with the service we received. They were very friendly and helpful, we were able to receive ideas and help on setting up our registry which also included a few things for our wedding as well. We are both very happy that our honeymoon is now taken care and trust that it's in good hands with Blissful Wishes. One less thing to worry about in this entire planning process and one more thing to look forward to.

Profile Picture User5630806, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don’t normally write reviews but I couldnt help writing a review about Blissful Wishes. My husband, Grayson, and I just got married with the help of BW. We had shopped around to many of the other registries out there but decided on BW because it was modern, romantic, very user friendly and it catered to couples planning their honeymoon or wedding. Not to mention we had a tight budget to begin with so choosing BW was a no brainer since we got more bang for our buck. I loved their moving photo feature. There were no ads to get thru. From sharing our registry with family and friends, to creating our wish list and redeeming our funds, couldn’t have been easier. The platinum package we purchased was amazing. This package allowed for a lot of personalization from photos to display to beautiful backgrounds. My favorite feature was the electronic guest book that my family and friends used to share a memory or say congratulation to us. I referred it to my brother who will be getting married next year. I would definitely recommend BW to other family members and friends.

Thanks Blissful Wishes!

Sincerely,
The Smiths

Profile Picture User5627666, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Alternative Registry

This service made life a lot easier and helped my dream come true. I look forward to using it again for other events coming up.

Profile Picture User5624683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1440624752556 fiji honeymoons
220x220 sq 1440624761804 honeymoons at sandals jamaica royal plantation out
220x220 sq 1440624769190 images 10

1 VIDEO

It All Starts with a Wish!
0:55 minutes

94-31 218th Street, Queens Village, NY 11428   See On Map
866-979-9474  ext.  1 (phone)