9135 Katy Freeway Suite #3, Houston, TX 77024 Map · Phone number

About Blissful Paperie

Blissful Paperie offers beautiful, elegant, and one-of-a-kind invitations. At Blissful Paperie we are committed to working closely with our clients to design the perfect invitation. Because we know that every event is different and every client has different taste, all of our invitations can be customized to reflect your personal style and theme of the event you are planning. If you can picture it, we can create it!

ML73
07 248 45 00
L56

5 Reviews for Blissful Paperie

CHLOE · Married on 10/25/2013

I loved Laura she is so easy to work with , she was so patient with me ... She delivered what I wanted and I'm extremely picky . Don't hesitate to pick her she is more than happy to create a custom design for you !!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Laura created the most beautiful boarding pass style wedding invitations I've ever seen in my life! My guests are still ranting and raving about them. Great customer service...it was an absolute pleasure!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Natascha · Married on 07/28/2012

Blissful Paperie gets a 5 out of 5 from me!!!!! I first went to Invitation Solutions Houston and was very disappointed at the amount I was quoted. I only had 60 wedding guests and the cost of the save the dates and invitations were astronomical. When I was googling different options/vendors I stumbled across Blissful Paperie and am so happy I did. Laura Nieto was my consultant. She did my save the dates, invitations, menus, ceremony programs, seating chart and place cards perfectly and also at an affordable price. Everyone commented on the items before and at the wedding. My theme was black and red with zebra accents. Laura would make a draft of the item I requested for my review and would then get it promptly printed and delivered. She was very creative and worked with my suggestions until the items were to my preference and exactly as I had pictured. Laura was always fast to respond and was not bothered when I made last minute changes.
    Blissful Paperie is a great business. They are professional, efficient and affordable. The customer service and products far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Blissful Paperie for all of your wedding stationary needs. You will not be disappointed.
    Laura also told me that the business offers photo booth rental although I did not have one at my wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Blissful Paperie FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25