Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blissful Events

Professional Wedding Planning and Affordable Rentals!

Blissful Events offers professioanl wedding planning, and affordable wedding rentals!

Some of the many things we offer are...

*Chair Covers (only $2), Sashes, Table Runners, Napkins, Linens...and many more!!

*Day of Coordination, Partial, and All Inclusive Packages!!

Please visit us at http://www.blissfuleventsllc.com/

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Green Bay

9 Reviews for Blissful Events

4.3

4.1

My husband and I hired a wedding coordinator to assist us with both wedding planning and day-of services simply because we live out of state and needed someone in Wisconsin to assist us and provide recommendations. After some research, we contracted with Leslie Strickland of Blissful Events for planning and day-of services. From the outset, Leslie was very enthusiastic, had great suggestions and recommendations and also offered a wedding linen-rental service that was discounted as a result of hiring her for planning also. I consider myself a highly organized bride and was on top of things before Leslie even had a chance to discuss them with me so looking back on it, I may have been better off just going with day-of services and in this regard, Leslie and her assistant, Mary, were tremendous. When they told me to relax, enjoy my day and let them do the work, they meant it. Neither myself nor my wedding party were burdened with the small and large tasks of the wedding and reception because Leslie and Mary thoroughly sought directives from us and executed them well from playing the ceremony music, to crowd control, vendor coordination and decoration.
I highly recommend to any bride to have day-of services at the very least and additionally highly recommend Leslie and Blissful Events to do them for you, they allow you to be a bride on your special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
0.2

When I first contacted Blissful Events around April to do my day-of coordinating for my wedding I was so excited. Leslie was helpful, prompt and flexible with payment & contract. Since July I have seen less and less responsiveness to email (after getting my deposit for services).
I looked into ordering linens for my wedding through Leslie around this time and she seemed to have AMAZING prices and all the fabric types I wanted in every color of the rainbow... (More on that later).

I sent several emails to her from late July to Mid-August about my linen order only to receive no response from her. I also asked her many questions about what the day-of coordinating entails, no response. Mid-August I FINALLY received an email from Leslie explaining they had had a planner quit a while back and could not do my wedding any longer. She did offer to move the deposit for the coordinating toward the linens, which I understood this was out of her control.
I then emailed her 4 to 5 times with my final order for linens; amount, type & color, with no response. September 14th I FINALLY received an email from Leslie (4 weeks later!) in the morning that she could only get my linens in satin or she could refund my deposit. Not wanting to have to worry about finding linens at this stage, I let her know that I would take the satin, just to make sure that they were there when I had to pick them up. 8 hours later I received one final email...

It said "Hi *****,
I hope you are having a good night. I'm sorry but due to number of things that have come up, I will not be able to provide you with the requested linens. However, for your convience, I did some research and found this company to be the closest with their prices. I will send you a refund check within 2 weeks, as I also apologize for any incoinvence

Leslie"

This made me very upset, seeing that she could have told me back in August that she did not have the staff to supply my requests and returned my refund then. Instead she blew off email after email for a month only to tell me she "had too much to do". So, I ordered linens from online (lots and lots of work to get the wrinkles out) and have waited my TWO WEEKS and surprise surprise NO REFUND CHECK for my $200.00 deposit... and so far, no response from Leslie about where it is at...

All I say is BEWARE... I read so many wonderful things and got screwed over. Only work with her if you are ready to take on a lot of potential last minute work!!

GOOD LUCK BRIDES!

Profile Picture User2007252, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Blissful events was a great addition to my wedding day for Day of Coordination. I didn't have time to pick up lunch, so I preordered it and they picked it up and dropped it off for me. They also set up everything at the reception (everything was DIY) and brought over the flowers from my ceremony to the reception as well. My MOH couldn't figure out how to finish my bustle, so Leslie came over and figured it out :-) For some reason there was one table missing at my reception but I didn't even realize this until the end of the night so I'm assuming it was all taken care of so I wouldn't know. I also had them provide chair covers and sashes and it looked great. If you are planning on hiring a DOC Blissful Events will do a great job.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/3/11, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1280115065953 0157

1 ENDORSEMENT
I recommend the services of Blissful Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Lake Mills, WI 53551   See On Map