Lake Mills, WI 53551 Map · Phone number

About Blissful Events

Blissful Events offers professioanl wedding planning, and affordable wedding rentals!

Some of the many things we offer are...

*Chair Covers (only $2), Sashes, Table Runners, Napkins, Linens...and many more!!

*Day of Coordination, Partial, and All Inclusive Packages!!

Please visit us at http://www.blissfuleventsllc.com/

9 Reviews for Blissful Events

Leslie · Married on 08/01/2011

Leslie was great, she offered to help me with additional last minute items (I needed all my table clothes steamed, she volunteered to bring her steamer and they steamed all 8 tableclothes, no easy task) She also put together the arch for us, and helped decorate. She made it easy for us to enjoy our day!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2011

Leslie with Blissful Events was awesome. We started with a different wedding planner and ended up using her instead. She was everything I needed and a quick responder to all my questions. Without her I don't know what we would have done on our wedding day. It was nice to not have that added stress of doing everything on our own. I would recommend her to anyone!

Shanna · Married on 06/26/2011

Leslie did an amazing job with our wedding D.O.C. duties. I contacted her from China (it was hard planning a wedding from overseas) and she was super responsive even though it was very late at night with the time difference for her. At first, my husband and I were not sure if we should spend the $ on a Day of Coordinator, but we are SO happy we did. They set up everything the day of (all the decorations, dealt with the vendors, etc.) and I did not have to worry about anything. We got so many compliments on the set up. They even met with us before the wedding at our wedding venue to make sure we were on the same page for everything. I highly recommend Blissful Events just for the piece of mind alone!! But they do a wonderful job and are flexible & affordable (willing to work within your budget which was important for us).

Blissful Events FAQ

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Blissful Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Lake Mills, WI 53551 See on map