PO Box 755, Chappaqua, NY 10514 Map · Phone number

About Blissful Bonds Ceremonies

I haven’t always been an officiant.... my life has taken some twists and turns which brought me here. I am a happily married woman, a dedicated mother and an advocate for children in need here in New York.

My work as an interfaith minister came as an “aha” moment while helping a friend plan her wedding.  I was helping her find someone to officiate in New York City and was not enamored with what we found. I wanted someone with a spark, a new view, a sense of humor and certainly some originality. After scouring the internet, asking other brides for referrals and ultimately looking in the yellow pages… we came up with just a handful of possibilities. We were shocked at the prices people were charging. The prices didn’t seem to match the quality… that’s when my ‘aha’ moment came.. I COULD DO THIS! I love people, I love to create and write and I know I could make many couples completely happy.

I became ordained through Rose Ministries and then the Universal Life Church. I am a non-denominational interfaith officiant and I love what I do. Since my ordination I’ve officiated hundreds of weddings and baby blessings. From the very first ceremony  I officiated  to this moment, every wedding has been unique, fun and memorable. When I work with a couple, I truly get to know them. How can someone write a personal ceremony if they don’t acquaint themselves with the bride and groom?  When I sit and meet with the couple, there is no rush. It’s about getting to know one another, feeling comfortable and truly collaborating.  Every couple I meet with walks away feeling more excited about their big day.  This, to me, is the ultimate gift.

Thank you for learning a little bit about me. Please give me a call at 914-506-0300 or
Email sharan@blissfulbonds.com

I can’t wait to meet you!!

joliebride
copyofreverendsha
P4251074

4 Reviews for Blissful Bonds Ceremonies

Kim · Married on 08/03/2013

First and foremost Sharan is an AMAZING person. The first time I spoke with her on the phone to introduce myself, we were on the phone for THREE hours! She is easy to talk to and truly enjoys officiating weddings. After our phone call my fiancé and I met with her for dinner. She got to know us as people and as a couple. She asked questions in order to tailor our wedding to our personalities, family structure and to our religious wants. She reached out to some of our bridesmaids and groomsmen to find out more about us as a couple. She weaved this all into a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. Throughout the process as we got closer, she was very communicative and sent us ideas and then the final ceremony for us to approve or change. She truly wanted our ceremony to be special. She charged a very reasonable rate (especially for the amount of time she spent with us prior to the ceremony). She did a remarkable job making our ceremony special, meaningful and memorable.
    Thanks Sharan!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Blissful Bonds Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words..it is truly my pleasure to get to know each and every couple. It's easy to write a special ceremony for special people! I wish you many many years of love and happiness!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2011

Sharan is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I before the ceremony. She really personalized the ceremony, and many people said she spoke as if she has known us for our whole lives. She spoke to our best man and Maid of Honor to get even more info on us. She is quick to respond to any questions or concerns we were having! She even called once just to see how my planning was going. WE LOVED HER!! A++

Sent on 09/21/2011

Blissful Bonds Ceremonies's reply:

What a beautiful and kind review. Thank you. I love the couples I work with! I wish you many years of wedded bliss! Much Love, Sharan

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2010

Sharan is a gem. She put together an incredibly personalized ceremony. Working with her was amazing. She is so attentive, caring and reassuring. She is supportive without being stifling - her mere presence is calming and is a blessing to have around at such an emotional time. She did a phenomenal job. Even during the reception, people were stopping me to tell me how much they loved listening to her (her voice is pretty fantastic) and how impressed they were with the ceremony. The positive comments have continued to pour in since. I could not recommend someone more highly.

Sent on 11/13/2010

Blissful Bonds Ceremonies's reply:

What a beautiful review. I have to say, I truly love what I do and Jessica was just the perfect bride to work with. Thank you for the honor of officiating for you. Many years of happiness to you both!

Blissful Bonds Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 101.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Buddhist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY

• Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC Wedding Planners

It has been a pleasure working with Sharan from Blissful Bonds Ceremonies. She gets to know the couples, and is able to personalize an amazing ceremony for them. Sharan is a professional, and is always prepared and speaks eloquently. As a wedding planner I build relationships with the best of the best in the wedding industry to ensure the clients event is spectacular and memorable. Sharan is definitely one of the best of the best on my preferred wedding professional list.

• PO Box 755 Chappaqua, 10514 See on map
    Location of (Blissful Bonds Ceremonies)