About Bliss Weddings - Rev. Shannon Hajek

Bliss Weddings.....

I am a non-denominational minister and wedding officiant, licensed by the State of Ohio. I would be happy to assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams - - as simple or as extravagant as you have always imagined.

My wedding officiating services provide couples with an alternative to the traditional wedding. With my services, you will be able to have a wedding completely customized to your heart's desire.   I am usually available on short notice and will travel to the location of your choice, anywhere in Ohio. (travel fee may apply for locations further than 50 miles from Cleveland)

I sincerely look forward to assisting you in your wedding officiating needs. I am also happy to help in the planning aspect of your big day - - flowers, venue, musicians, invitations, bakery, photographers, etc. I would be happy to discuss any of these items in further detail.

Please contact me for details.

Rev. Shannon Frankovich

Rehearsal (5)
No Denomination (3)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Shannon was very helpful throughout the planning process. She was good about responding promptly to our questions and requests. You don't think about it in the moment, but it was great to have someone with patience and experience to help us during the rehearsal by providing clear and concise instruction for the wedding party and family. We were very pleased with the way she delivered our ceremony and would be happy to recommend her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Shannon was easy to work with, responsive to e-mails, and together we put together a personal ceremony that all of my guests enjoyed. She is very professional, and articulate, which made our ceremony perfect. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to another wedding couple.

Profile Picture Candice, 1/9/21, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1351127214036 2

2 VIDEOS

Bliss Weddings - A few of our favorite weddings
1:23 minutes
Bliss Weddings - More of our favorite weddings...
1:38 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have only wonderful things to say about Shannon! Not only have I worked with Shannon on a professional level, I also chose her to be the officiant of my own wedding. From a personal and a professional perspective I can guarantee Shannon will do an amazing job making your wedding day special! She has a wonderful calming presence about her which is such a great quality to have in your officiant. She definitely makes you feel at ease on your wedding day, which I am saying as one of her clients, but I have also seen with the brides we have shared. I also appreciate her range, she offers you sample ceremonies that you can edit any way you like, or you can create your own from scratch. All in all, I have absolute confidence in recommending Shannon Hajek as an officiant.

Shannon is a wonderful person to work with on your wedding day. Not only is she kind, caring and friendly but she is knowledgeable and very helpful in getting you through the process of organizing your wedding ceremony. She even offers a full packet of information to help you get through the name changing steps after your ceremony. She is the perfect fit for all styles of weddings from the very elegant to the very casual.

5197 Yorton Lane, Cleveland, OH 44212   See On Map
440-476-9125 (phone)
Bliss Weddings - Rev. Shannon Hajek is a wedding officiant service (non-denominational) from Cleveland, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including northeast Ohio, northwest Ohio, and any location in Ohio. Bliss Weddings - Rev. Shannon Hajek is a professional wedding officiant service that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for a number of years. We specialize in creating customized scripts for the ceremony of your dreams.