35 E 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Wedding & Event Design

Bliss Wedding & Event Design is a full service wedding planning and event design company. Our philosophy is simple! We are committed to putting a creative, personal and stylish twist on each and every event we have the priviledge to be a part of. We offer complete wedding planning, event design and day of coordination. Our office is located at 35 E 5th Ave in the Short North.

Follow Bliss Wedding & Event Design on

55990139918071677660614859724183495681917003504401395n
5ced47e75bc6d3c5 1337717577779 188903204612339566779148597241834956729384620946

4 Reviews for Bliss Wedding & Event Design

Sophia · Married on 06/07/2014

I’m a planner by nature. So when my now husband popped the question, it did not take me long to realize that I would need a wedding planner to help me execute our special day. I am by definition the epitome of type A. I had oodles and oodles of pins saved on Pinterest, a wedding binder, and . . . a color coordinated budget. And quite honestly, I have incredibly high expectations. Kasey not only managed to pull off the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever seen, but was a rockstar professional. Kasey, is timely, sensitive, and tackles everything head-on. She’s incredibly visionary, creative, and thinks out of the box. Despite my pins and pins of ideas, she was able to think of small details I had not thought of. She took care of problems before I ever knew they existed. But most importantly, my wedding day ran like clockwork. She recommended vendors that were simply amazing, and was a great resource for finding the best of the best within my budget. My wedding was the most amazing day of my life, and I owe that in large part to the work of Kasey and Bliss Wedding & Event Design. If you’re thinking of hiring a wedding planner do it, and make sure Kasey is at the top of your list as she’s worth every penny. If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely hire Kasey in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Cristina · Married on 07/27/2013

Kasey at Bliss was not only a wedding planner, but a became a great friend throughout the entire process. We used Kasey's services from day 1 of the engagement until the wedding day. Kasey is very detail-oriented and can take an idea or vision and make it into a beautiful reality. Guests raved about our reception decor and organization, and our photographers said they've never seen a venue look so amazing in all of their experiences.

Kasey is patient to all suggestions, changes and requests, and even through the minor mishaps that come with a wedding, she, and her staff, were quick to smooth over any rough edges that are associated with such a big day. My fiance, Alex, and I, and my parents could not be more grateful to have had Kasey by our side throughout the year. She recommended vendors we didn't even know existed, and that is what made our wedding so personal and unique, because we worked with companies that produced only the best services. We couldn't have done it without her.

If you're looking for top-notch, exquisite detail and design for your wedding, you can trust Kasey and her team to make it happen!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Haley · Married on 07/28/2012

When my fiancé and I started planning our July 28th outdoor tented wedding we thought we would be able to handle all of the planning! We quickly learned that we needed the expertise of professional wedding planners who had solid, friendly vendor relationships (which saved us SO much money!), who could help us with details we simply did not foresee! We met with Kasey and Marie and decided to bring them on board to help us with the 'weekend' of our wedding, but we feel that what Marie (and the Bliss team) did went completely ABOVE and beyond what we paid them for. We hired them late in the game for our wedding because we weren't sure that we could afford it - but I guarantee you, if that is one or your major concerns about hiring Bliss, they WILL Save you money! Their vast knowledge, advice, vendor partnerships and sheer practical knowledge will not only save you headaches and disappointment but also money. It was SO enjoyable working with Marie, who my fiancé and I think is just wonderful. She worked overtime to design our tent layout, liase with EVERY vendor under the sun (we had quite a few!) and generally allow us to enjoy the planning process while feeling completely confident that on the big day there wouldn't be any disasters.

Marie really worked with our budget (not against it as I was previously concerned they might) and when we expressed a concern here and there, she helped us cut costs in seemingly small ways that made a big difference. She tended to every detail of our day - details I frankly would have gone crazy seeing to. She allowed me to maintain sanity!

I simply could not recommend the entire Bliss team with more enthusiasm! If you're keen to see photos of our day (which has a touch of Bliss in them all over!) you can visit our photographer's blog here:

xoxo

Sent on 08/16/2012

Bliss Wedding & Event Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bliss!!! Just rockstars! Enough said!!! XOXO! ~ Blue Skies HD Video 614.890.4045 www.BlueSkiesHD.com

• Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Wedding Musicians

I've seen Kasey and her team in action at several wedding/reception events. I've never seen such calmness and completeness in all that needs to be done for an event. Kasey displays creativity in all she does. I would recommend her for the planning of any event! Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist

• C STUDIOS Wedding Photographers

I am in awe of Kasey with Bliss Weddings and Events! I have had the pleasure of working with Kasey on multiple events and it is always so incredible to watch her work her magic!!! I just can't say enough about Kasey's creativity, passion and kindness...all of which make her a fabulous coordinator. Kasey handles every moment of the day so effortlessly and always with a beautiful smile! After seeing her in action - it's hard to believe that a wedding could possibly happen without a coordinator! As a photographer, I can see that her couples are so completely at ease throughout the entire day knowing that Kasey has every detail in her capable hands!

• 35 E 5th Ave Columbus, 43201 See on map
    Our studio is by appointment only.
    Location of (Bliss Wedding & Event Design)