Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Bliss Events

Hello! I’m Steph Urich, the coordinator behind Bliss Events in Springfield, Missouri.  I began planning events by accident over 12 years ago with a public rally for young people, and have continued using my gift by coordinating community events, formal dinners, showers, children's birthday parties, company banquets, and more! This year marks my official foray into weddings, and I am so excited!

I absolutely love to celebrate two people as they step out in adventure and start new life together. I am passionate about helping you tell your love story to a room full of teary-eyed guests as they revel in the beauty of your day. Every bride deserves the luxury of a personal assistant on the most important day of her life. Would you let me come alongside you as you navigate the world of photos, catering, music, flowers, timelines and deadlines?

• Sabbie Chic Events
  • Carley Jeanne Events
  • Bringing it Together Events
  • RSVP Event Planning by Kathy

1 Reviews for Bliss Events

Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

Outside of choosing the perfect man, choosing Stephanie with Bliss Events was the best decision I made for a fairy tale wedding. Stephanie stood out immediately from other planners because of her positive, infectious energy and eagerness to listen to what was important to me and my fiancé. She takes organization to a whole new level! She was on top of, and even anticipating, what I needed throughout the planning process. This was crucial as we were not local and relied on her heavily to coordinate with vendors. When we had a small issue with the venue, she handle everything brilliantly and was there to calm my nerves and offer reassurance. I was able to relax and enjoy my day because I knew she had it in hand. My wedding was everything I had dreamed it would be! I whole heartedly recommend Bliss Events for any event planning you might need. She is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/02/2018

• Little Shop of Flowers Wedding Florists

Stephanie is amazing to work with, she helps so much with every detail and is a big help to other wedding professionals!

• Jessica Yahn Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie does an absolutely amazing job with her events. Not only is she extremely creative but she is also detail oriented and very organized. She makes sure that the couple can enjoy their big day while she runs everything smoothly in the background. As a local Wedding Photographer, I can definitely say she is one of the best coordinators I have worked with! She ensures the timeline runs on schedule and that the vendors are all on the same page. You cannot go wrong hiring Steph & the Bliss Events team!!

• Springfield, 65807 See on map
    Location of (Bliss Events)