144 Meridan Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Events Ltd.

Ansley Santarcangelo - President & Event Director

Exceptional vision, creativity and ingenuity has made Ansley Santarcangelo one of the most talented and sought after event planners within the Pittsburgh area.

Ansley is the founder and Event Director of Bliss Events Ltd. Her expertise, extraordinary style and eye for state of the art event design allow her to offer each of her clients the knowledge to make their dreams a true reality.

Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Ansley is an accomplished, well trained wedding and event planner with 14 years of experience. Her extensive knowledge of the area, insight into leading venues, seasoned relationships with established event professionals and comprehension of the latest wedding trends make her a great asset to all of her couples and clients.

Extreme attention to detail and the customized services Ansley and her team provide for each event produced will well exceed the client's expectations each and every time.

Bliss Events Ltd. was created as a wedding and event planning company that has continued to grow since its inception. Ansley enjoys and welcomes working with clients to create a "Blissful" event on any budget.

Ansley has coordinated close to 150 weddings, social and corporate events in her career. She has produced events for local and national celebrities, working closely with high-end cliental, as well as bringing the same level of service to all types of events.

Bliss Events, Ltd. is ready to work with you not only on events in the Pittsburgh area but also offers a complete package for destination weddings and events where ever your heart desires!

Ansley is happy to accommodate the schedule of busy clients, brides and their families. After all, when Ansley and her staff get to do what they LOVE in life, it doesn't seem like work at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bliss Events offers planning for the following occasions:

Getting Engaged!
Engagement parties
Bridal & Baby Showers
Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Bridesmaids luncheon
Rehearsal dinner
Day after brunch
Any other life celebration

Bliss Events can customize any package to create your own "State of Bliss" that you desire, that suits your budget, and your individual needs.

Contact us today to inquire about availability for your event date

412.889.7517

b18ffb8c68d50d44 1532475225 fcf60729fff78b96 1532475225100 3 Ansley Esterline F
f7a54c2429cb264d BlissEvents Logo200
69507f7a6bf55c12 1532475082 5261a2429405a9bc 1532475078556 1 JOEYKENNEDY EC Wp
Bliss Events Ltd.

40 Reviews for Bliss Events Ltd.

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

Don't get married without Ansley!!! Ansley was technically our day-of coordinator, but she was truly there from start to finish throughout our wedding planning! She is extremely good at what she does, and there was no planning question that she couldn't answer. She took so much of the stress out of planning, and made the day of completely stress free! Trust me, you want Ansley coordinating your wedding day so that you can relax and enjoy the day--you won't have to worry about a thing! She truly cared about me and my husband and our families, and coordinating our wedding seemed to be more than just a job to her! We highly recommend her services to brides and anyone else who planning an event!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Beth · Married on 10/03/2015

I was searching for a day of wedding coordinator to help with my daughter's wedding. My daughter was a full time, out of town student during the planning process, so I had responsibility for much of the local planning. We had many of the larger details taken care of quickly but I was sure I would need help last minute. After searching some of the sites, I found Ansley and Bliss Events. I knew from our initial meeting that she would be a great fit. We contracted for her day of services but what we got was so much more. She assisted me in securing a few vendors that we still needed. She really has a wealth of information about vendors in the Pittsburgh market. She attended several appointments with us and gave her input to help with decision making.
    She visited our reception venue to help plan seating and flow. She went above and beyond by delivering welcome boxes to our hotels and several items to our venue. She was invaluable on the wedding day. From providing a concise timeline to coordinating all vendors, she was truly amazing.No matter how perfect your planning is, glitches are bound to arise. Ansley solved any problem that came up on the wedding day, leaving me to enjoy the day. She even packed up and delivered our personal items from the reception. I consider myself a fairly organized person, but I would never have been able to handle the day as seamlessly as she did. Ansley remained calm and professional throughout the long wedding day-she never missed a beat! I would recommend Ansley and Bliss Events to all brides and moms to ensure a worry free wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Ansley was the best. I wouldn't trust anymore for making your special day all that you dreamed of and more. We lived out of state and needed all the help we could get planning a wedding from 500 miles away. Ansley put us at ease and made sure we could enjoy our special day. She is super organized and made sure we knew exactly when and were we needed to be. The fact that everything looked and felt easy on the wedding day is a testament to her planning and her attention to detail. I am so glad we choose her and would recommend her highly for any event, but especially for those planning a wedding in a area that they are not familiar with.

Sent on 08/06/2015

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• A Soulful Commitment
    A Soulful Commitment Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of working with Bliss Events several times. I cannot express enough how on point and organized they are. Professional, positive, and always one step ahead of her clients. I would recommend Bliss Events to anyone needing someone to help make their wedding day PERFECT.

• Opening Night Catering
    Opening Night Catering Wedding Caterers

I love working an event with Ansley. She lets me do my job, and is a great organizer. She is fun to work with and very detail oriented. She makes every event a little easier!

• Blooms Florist
    Blooms Florist Wedding Florists

Ansley is amazing. So many event planners are all over the place and a bit not "planned" out so well. But she really reviews and keeps all her vendors in line and informed so that she helps to plan the perfect event. So sweet too!

• 144 Meridan Street Pittsburgh, 15211 See on map