2555 Central Park Blvd., Denver, CO 80238 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Events, LLC.

Creating every event with style.

Bliss Events is a full service event planning and management company ready to make your event a unique success. Whether it's a cocktail party or your wedding day, Bliss will assist you with every detail so you can focus on what matters most - the fun!

I founded Bliss Events as a way to turn my passion for event planning into a full time job. During the past 10 years, in addition to working in the corporate world as an HR Consultant, I've coordinated numerous weddings, parties, corporate events, and professional association programs in the Denver, Chicago, and Ohio areas.

I graduated from Miami University of Ohio and ultimately moved to Denver because I thought it would be the perfect city for me and my husband. I love the outdoors, the small town feel, and the people of Colorado…and now I'm doing what I've always wanted to do by planning events.

Now that's what I call…Bliss.

22650ddca842a9ec 1251159615190 I0593
jessgrant661200x300
jessgrant899
22650ddca842a9ec 1251159615190 I0593
The couple

4 Reviews for Bliss Events, LLC.

Celia · Married on 06/19/2010

We can probably give Lindsay of Bliss Events all the credit for our wedding turning out as smoothly and perfectly as it did. From the start, Lindsay was able to take our cacophony of ideas and translate and organize them into our personal wedding synthesis. She took the lead on vendor contract negotiations and really advocated for us when she felt that something wasn't right. We were able to stay within our budget thanks to Lindsay's cost-saving ideas and network of wedding service professionals.

Lindsay's sense of reality when it comes to planning a wedding is extremely useful (and probably serves her well when dealing with, ahem, bridezillas (myself not excluded) ). Also worth noting is Lindsay's enormous creativity and ability to exercise that creativity under pressure.

I still maintain that hiring a wedding planner was the best thing we could have done both for our event and for our own sanity, and hiring Lindsay really facilitated all our wedding dreams coming to fruition.

Sent on 08/14/2010

Molly · Married on 06/13/2009

Lindsay with Bliss Events was an absolute pleasure to work with during this somewhat stressful planning process. She assisted me in planning and designing the wedding of my dreams. She helped me to find vendors that met my needs and my budget. She was an intregal part of the actual wedding day and helped to make the day run smooth despite some weather issues. She is very professional, organized and knows how to handle difficult situations. My mother didn't think we needed a wedding planner when we started the process but she would say different now. She thinks it was money well spent!! I would not hesitate to recommend Bliss Events to all of my friends.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Janet · Married on 06/13/2009

Working with Lindsay at Bliss Events, LLC made the wedding a fantastic success. We couldn't have done it without her. She is very organized and has great ideas. She had some difficult situations which she handed with professionalism. She went above what was required of her. I highly recommend Bliss Events.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Award

Bliss Events, LLC. FAQ

• Andrea K Photo
    Andrea K Photo Wedding Photographers

One of Lindsay's greatest strengths is staying calm and exuding calmness throughout the day to ensure that all the guests and bride and groom are having a wonderful time. She is super organized and pays attention to detail in order to make the day perfect for the bride and groom. She is pleasant and easy going and interacts kindly with all the guests, famiy, friends and vendors. I would highly recommend Lindsay with Bliss Events for your wedding cooordination needs.

• 2555 Central Park Blvd. Denver, 80238 See on map