Bliss Bridal

Cheshire, Connecticut View map

Bliss Bridal is a full service bridal boutique is located in the center of Cheshire. We specialize in outfitting brides, attendants, and mothers (of the bride and of the groom!). We also carry flower girl, ring bearer and junior bridesmaids selections. You will find the perfect compliments to gowns as well, as we carry unique designers of veils, jewelry and shoes to complete every ensemble.

• Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 10/11/2019

Loved my experience at bliss !!

I went to Bliss first , and found my DREAM dress by Essense of Australia. Everyone there was soooooo sweet and easy to work with ! Also , all my bridesmaids got their dresses at Bliss too and we had SO MUCH FUN! I highly reccomend them!!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/06/2019

Thank you Bliss!

Bliss Bridal was the first bridal shop I went to. My appointment lasted an hour and 45 minutes and I was helped by the nicest lady. The second dress was THE dress! Although I loved the dress, she took her time and helped picked out other dresses based on my likes and dislikes to see if I liked something better. She had no issues staying in my budget and didn’t pressure me at all. I may have tried on 10 dresses but ended up leaving for a second appointment at a different bridal shop. The appointment at the second bridal shop was only 45 minutes and I felt like they couldn’t get me out of their building fast enough. I may have tried on only 5 dresses. It was also extremely awkward when I would change dresses, I would be left standing naked in the cold room while she took the previous dress, hung it up, then opened up the next dress for me. Bliss Bridal made getting in and out of a dress quick and comfortable. I also got my alterations done there and it was affordable and easy!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/28/2019

Fairytale wedding experience

Jessica and her team at Bliss made finding the perfect dress easy. Their customer service is above and beyond.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace Wanda Chiles - Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

Bliss Bridal is in no way a "typical" Bridal shop. The owner, Jessica, wants above everything, for her clients to be HAPPY. You will never feel pressured or rushed; the selection of gowns is spectacular ; and you will not pay more than the big "cookie cutter" shops, but you will definitely get more than you ever dreamed. And doesn't every girl want her Wedding to be what she always dreamed of??

Rebel LLC Rebel LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I not only bought my own wedding dress from Bliss, but I also have done hair for weddings of girls who have. Jessica the owner of Bliss Bridal is fantastic! She is helpful, lovely and creates a wonderful atmosphere in her boutique while you shop. Its a great experience with fabulous dresses. I went to a few other places and did not have the experience I did when I went to Bliss and I would recommend them to everyone.

116 South Main Street Cheshire, Connecticut, 06410
2032503390
Location of (Bliss Bridal)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding