116 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT 06410 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Bridal

Bliss Bridal is a full service bridal boutique is located in the center of Cheshire. We specialize in outfitting brides, attendants, and mothers (of the bride and of the groom!). We also carry flower girl, ring bearer and junior bridesmaids selections. You will find the perfect compliments to gowns as well, as we carry unique designers of veils, jewelry and shoes to complete every ensemble.

IMG1527

Bliss Bridal 2
Bliss Bridal 3

Elisa Ciampa · Married on 10/28/2018

The Perfect Bridal Boutique

The team at Bliss Bridal made the whole dress experience a breeze. I was very weary about dress shopping because I had no idea what I wanted or what I was doing. I went to a popular CT wedding shop before visiting Bliss and it was a miserable experience, so I wasn't looking forward to my trip here. Macanna was AMAZING! She made me feel so comfortable and showed me all the different wedding gowns so I would see which style I liked best. It couldn't have been a better experience at Bliss Bridal!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Cassie Longo · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Bridal Shop

Bliss Bridal helped make the hardest decision, easy when picking out a dress! I had gone to one other store prior to going to Bliss, and found really pretty dresses but none gave me that "This is the one" moment. When entering Bliss, we were greeted by Jessica who was also going to be our consultant for my appointment. Her energy was great, and she was so enthusiastic in helping to find the perfect dress for me. She could tell I was a bit overwhelmed and gave my Mom and I time to look through the dresses, and put markers on our favorites ones to try on. She made me feel so comfortable when getting in and out of dresses, and was just so sweet. She helped me narrow down my favorites to just 2 and let me try them both back on again but with a few different veils. Once I had the veils on, I was able to decide right away and I had that moment where I knew this was the one and I was so happy! Once ordering the dress, it came in not even 2 months later which was great! Bliss Bridal let me come in and try it on again, and held onto the dress at no charge until my wedding date got closer. I would highly recommend checking this bridal shop out, you won't be disappointed with all the beautiful selections and designers that are offered.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

What a perfect place to get a wedding dress! The entire staff was a delight to work with, including the tailor. Everything is done on site and we were able to go back several times to see my dress. The setting is full of natural light, which is really the best way to try dresses on. No stuffy dressing rooms! The selection is fabulous, the staff helpful, and I can truly say I'll miss them now that I have my perfect dress!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Bliss Bridal 4
    Bliss Bridal 5

• Wanda Chiles
    Wanda Chiles Wedding Officiants

Bliss Bridal is in no way a "typical" Bridal shop. The owner, Jessica, wants above everything, for her clients to be HAPPY. You will never feel pressured or rushed; the selection of gowns is spectacular ; and you will not pay more than the big "cookie cutter" shops, but you will definitely get more than you ever dreamed. And doesn't every girl want her Wedding to be what she always dreamed of??

• Rebel LLC
    Rebel LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I not only bought my own wedding dress from Bliss, but I also have done hair for weddings of girls who have. Jessica the owner of Bliss Bridal is fantastic! She is helpful, lovely and creates a wonderful atmosphere in her boutique while you shop. Its a great experience with fabulous dresses. I went to a few other places and did not have the experience I did when I went to Bliss and I would recommend them to everyone.

• 116 South Main Street Cheshire, Connecticut, 06410 See on map