18901 129th Pl SE, Renton, WA 98058 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Blink Fotobooth

Blink FotoBooth is a fun, interactive activity for any event or party. Guests stay longer when a phto booth is present.. We are passionate about making your event the most talked about ever. Contact us for more information www.blinkfotobooth.com

Follow Blink Fotobooth on

blink business cards
img17

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Blink Fotobooth

Ruth was wonderful to work with and the gal running the booth at the wedding did wonderful!!! Sometimes it took Ruth a little bit to respond but she always got back to me and I booked with her because she was very nice and had the best marshmallow outdoor booth price!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Blink Foto Booth was an amazing addition for our wedding. It was not like a typical photobooth like we had expected. It was rather a cloth room with a camera and screen, but we were ok with that. Every guest we had enjoyed the booth, old and young. I love that this was such an fun way to capture the personalities of my guests and they joy of being at our wedding! We were able to get double prints so that we could keep one of the strips in our scrapbook AND we ended up getting digital prints! I would recommend this business to anyone!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Blink Fotobooth's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. I didn't even know it was here until someone else told me! Thanks so much and I'm glad you had a great time in the booth!!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

3.0
      3.5
      1.0
      2.5

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding but it was a hassle dealing with them leading up to the day.

I first saw them at a wedding show and their deal was too good to pass up so I emailed them to reserve. I did not get a response in the time period to use the coupon but they still honored the rate. I sent over the contract signed and waited to hear a response. I had to follow up with them TWICE to get a confirmation and that was almost a week later.

When it was time for my wedding I confirmed with them TWICE that I wanted our photos to say "Love, the Woods" with our wedding date, the start time, and I sent them a map of the venue showing where they would be able to set up. The day of my wedding they ask me where to set up AND our photos are being printed out saying "Brian and Stephanie". How many time do I need to confirm with them and contact them to get something done right? Especially since the attendant was CC'd in the emails when I said all of the things I wanted.

The photo booth was fun and great to have... but they need to work on their organization.

Sent on 05/18/2016