Blendmasters Deejay Services LLC

Blendmasters Deejay Services LLC

About Blendmasters Deejay Services LLC

One of the Best and most diverse Wedding DJ'S in the Richmond and surrounding areas!

If you want your event done right call on us Blendmasters Deejay Services! My name says it all, DJ HyOctane! Combined with Emcee Wizzi we bring high energy to every event we host! You will not be dissapointed with the outcome of your event as we can conquer every genre of music! We are passionate about our craft so we take care of every little detail to make sure your event will be talked about for years to come.  A lot of Deejays just play music.  We play music and put some personality with it.  We are very diverse, we can play to any crowd. That's what separates us from other deejays. We are music producers and DJs.  I have my own studio so I know how to create music and mix music.  I've produced music for National Syndicated Commercials.

Categories: Wedding DJ

todo alt text
MC (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Steve Anderson did a fantastic job accommodating all of our unusual music requests :) We had a TV/movie themed wedding ceremony & reception and we was able to play all of our requested TV and movie themes, which was not an easy feat. He was very responsive and professional, and checked in with the bride and groom during the event to make sure we were having the best night possible. I told Steve that next to my husband, he was one of the most important people there that evening, and he did not disappoint. Thank you Blendmasters!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Blendmasters deserves 5+ stars! Steve’s attention to detail, professionalism and passion for music made working with him a delight. DJ HyOctane and the emcee kept our wedding guests on the dance floor all night! The song selection was perfect - it included all the groom’s and my favorites from our “must-play” list. Whatever event you’re planning, look no further than Blendmasters for your entertainment needs!

Photo of Blendmasters Deejay Services LLC in Richmond, VA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1476477899 2527edbb7b77b5da ipac15 image of crowd

Winter Wonderland Wedding Special

$150.00 Value | Promo Code: Winterwonderland
During the winter months, BlendMasters DJ Services will discount customers who book us within the month of January. Deal may be extended into February.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 25 couples
#WW416ecca21132944e

Richmond, VA 23227   See On Map
804-677-7648 (phone)
Blendmasters Deejay Services LLC is a wedding DJ from Richmond, VA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, D.C., and Maryland. Blendmasters Deejay Services LLC is a professional DJ that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry since 2002 specializing in Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, School Proms and more.