1045 Burlington, Lisle, IL 60532 Map · Phone number

About Blend Beauty Studio

We are a group of artists that can create a multitude of looks based on your vision or inspiration. We specialize in weddings but we are also available for photo shoots, portraits and any special needs that require makeup and/or hair services. We are on-location artists that come to you for your event so you don’t have to worry about the stress of traveling to us.

Follow Blend Beauty Studio on

Lissette2
stacyboudoir017

46 Reviews for Blend Beauty Studio

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

The hairstylist and make-up artist with Blend Beauty were absolutely fantastic. Scheduling for my trial and event were super easy and straightforward. Both the stylist and make-up artist were very friendly, fun, and listened to everything I wanted. They were fantastic with my wedding party, including my mom who was a little nervous about getting her hair and make-up done. Looking at my wedding pictures everything was completed beautifully and the best part, the hair and make-up for me and my ladies stayed put throughout the evening. Highly recommended!!!

Amy · Married on 10/16/2015

I worked with Cynthia and Mary Kate. They were both so amazing to work with. Always attentive to my needs and they both very much exceeded my expectations. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day than I ever could have imagined. Without them, it wouldn't have been possible!

Carolyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Mariah was awesome! Arrived to hotel early, she did a total of 7 people's makeup. Everyone loved how they looked, & She did a wonderful job. I was a little worried about one person having enough time to do each person's make-up, but she worked ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend Blend Beauty Studio.

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

A one stop shop for all things Beauty! Cynthia and her team of amazing artists set the bar for wedding day beauty. No matter the role in the wedding the Blend Beauty team will ensure that all involved will look great in their photos. I even had the pleasure of getting my makeup done for an event and found myself so in awe of how I looked, that I didn't want to take the makeup off! What a great team of enthusiastic, fun, and talented artists! I would most certainly recommend Blend Beauty to clients looking to highlight their beauty for any special occasion.

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Great communication and fantastic work. We have collaborated on weddings several times and I have always been impressed. Most recently featured a bridal party with a full range of looks and styles requested, and each bridal party member came out looking absolutely stunning. Hair and makeup lasted throughout the evening. Blend Beauty is highly recommended.

• The Chair Couture Inc
    The Chair Couture Inc Wedding Rentals

Cynthia is just absolutely fabulous when it comes to makeup. We've worked together before in several events and the brides looked stunning each time. She also provides lots of beauty tips. Highly recommended!!

• 1045 Burlington Lisle, 60532 See on map