$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About BLB Events

wedding planning, event planning, event coordinating, DOC, day-of coordinator, timeline

Hi and welcome! I’ve worked in events for many years and I’ve come to realize that weddings are where my heart lies. I have a keen eye for detail and adding those little touches that make all the difference; including the stand-out moments you—and your guests—remember forever.

My diverse event background has provided me with a unique opportunity to showcase my organization and management, and create seamless transitions with day-of coordination all while keeping calm and direct … even with the pressure and last-minute adjustments that sometimes pop up.

I’m also a lover of kittens, puppies, and just about every dog that passes me on the streets of New York City.

Photography by: Kate Edwards Weddings, Le Image, Love In Theory and Rima Brindamour.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

Brittney is absolutely phenomenal! She was our Day-Of coordinator and was a rock in the planning process for the last few months.

Brittney is pleasant to be with, kind, thoughtful, knows her stuff, and kept us moving and focused. She is highly responsive too. Could not have been happier and am already recommending her to our friends who are newly engaged.

Thanks Brittney!!!

Profile Picture Lyn, 12/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil, Reception

Brittney was fabulous to work with from start to finish! She is responsive, kind, and went above and beyond. I was grateful to have Brittney to bounce ideas off of and keep me sane throughout wedding planning. She was a rock-star with managing the day of timeline, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be when. Brittney is also flexible with your planning needs - I had a unique request to help with a recessional walk from the church through Central Park to the Boathouse and she gladly took on the task, learning the route and making sure guests made it to the reception. Brittney is organized and an all around great person - I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Susie, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

New York, NY 10003   See On Map
646.484.0898 (phone)
BLB Events is a wedding planner from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut . BLB Events is a professional planner that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Day-of Coordination.