Blank Canvas Weddings

Beavercreek, OH View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Blank Canvas Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Beavercreek, Ohio. Owner Fallon is passionate about her work. To her, your wedding is much more than an event on the calendar; it’s an opportunity to create a work of art. Every event she plans is a celebration of love and beauty, embellished with a variety of thoughtful, personal touches. Fallon wants your special day to reflect your unique style and story, and you can count on her to be there to guide and support you every step of the way.

Blank Canvas Weddings is looking forward to your big day. Fallon offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. She can assist with event design and budget analysis; she can also provide vendor referrals, create timelines and to-do lists, and much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Julie
    Julie S. Married on 01/22/2022

Key to Stress-Free Wedding Day

Fallon did an AMAZING job making sure our wedding went off without a hitch! She was our day of coordinator and she made sure everything went smoothly! She was a lifesaver as I never had to worry about things getting done. I am sure that things went wrong during the day but I never noticed them. Who knew that my wedding day would be a perfect, stress-free day?! It was thanks to Fallon for carrying out my vision by taking care of all the details. I kept changing my mind many times during the rehearsal and she was very patient with me and gave me ideas on what works best. She made sure that the stress of the day never reached the bride. 100% recommend!
    Sara J. Married on 09/18/2021

Fallon is AMAZING!!!

Fallon was absolutely amazing to work with! Honestly, there are not enough words to do her justice. She literally made my wedding dreams come to life. She kept me calm through all of the stress and took so many things off of my plate. She was there to help even when I didn’t know I needed her. She kept everything so organized. For any and every wedding need, Fallon is your girl. I will never be able to repay her for helping me make the most perfect day come to life!
    Lauren A. Married on 09/18/2021

Seamless and wonderful

Fallon was an absolute gem to work with - she made my wedding day so efficient and easy. She is unbelievably professional and I could not have had such a perfect day without her! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!!

Team

Fallon Chambers
Fallon Chambers
Owner

I was first introduced to the wedding industry when planning my own wedding, and learned first hand the value of proper planning and coordination of the perfect day. It was the best day of my life, but my only regret is not having someone to take care of the details so I could truly be an immersed bride.

Every person deserves to be a guest at their own wedding (one that is true to them and their couple style). My versatile style and creative mentality ensure that any idea can be transformed into reality with any budget.

I'm thrilled to help you start with a blank canvas and create a memorable work of art for your wedding!

Beavercreek, OH, 45432
Location of (Blank Canvas Weddings)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding