Washington, DC 20020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About BlancaVon Wedding & Event Planning Services

BlancaVon is a full service wedding and event planning company. Our mission is to ensure that our clients' dreams and visions become a reality.

From intimate dinner parties to weddings and other special events, BlancaVon provides professional planning, coordination and management services that will result in a fabulous and memorable event. We also provide customized design ideas that will express our clients' personality and style on any budget.

With BlancaVon, no dream is unattainable. So sit back, relax and let us help you make your dreams come true.

3 Reviews for BlancaVon Wedding & Event Planning Services

Marshella · Married on 08/23/2008

BlancaVon saved the day by helping me finalize the last few details of my wedding. I thought I'd made all of the necessary arrangements, but BlancaVon pointed out several details I had not thought about. They were very helpful with addressing those tasks, contacting my vendors and managing my wedding day activities. BlancaVon was very helpful and took a lot of the stress off of my plate. I highly recommend using their service for any bride preparing for their big day.

Sent on 09/07/2008

Nechell Charee · Married on 05/31/2008

BlancaVon helped me coordinate my wedding. They were very helpful, tons of fun (great personalities) and relieved my stressful nerves. They had great advice and recommendations that I never considered. I highly recommend their services to I highly recommend their services to any bride planning their wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2008

Sharae · Married on 10/31/2007

Loved BlancaVon. Full of knowledge, dependable and lots of fun. I've always been told that planning a wedding was stressful...people were wrong. BlancaVon made sure that everything ran smoothly for me. I had no worries and no stress. I am very happy with the service they provided me.

Sent on 09/11/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BlancaVon Wedding & Event Planning Services 1
    Free Initial Consultation
    Find out what BlancaVon can offer you at a free consultation!

• Washington, 20020 See on map