Blair Bush Weddings

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blair Bush Weddings

Bold, Cinematic Wedding Photography

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Blair and I am a contemporary wedding photographer in Atlanta, Georgia. I enjoy working with couples who are offbeat, unique, and not afraid to think outside of the box for their celebration. I hope to work with you soon and provide the photographs you've always dreamt of!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

I can't even rate her high enough! She was amazing and professional and made sure that every detail stayed right on schedule. The pictures are better than we could have imagined. She took plenty of photos and captured all of the important moments perfectly. Her photography is timeless and we know that when we are looking at our photos years in the future, we will be able to remember exactly what was happening in that moment and how we felt. She didn't just capture great pictures, she captured love and feeling.

Profile Picture Britney, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Blair is seriously the BOMB.COM! I have loved working with her for many many shoots and when it came to my wedding, no one else was an option. She is always so sweet and so kind and makes you feel like a princess on your big day! I cannot wait for her to photograph may more life events that we will have.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nikki, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say that Blair is the absolute BOMB would be an understatement! She photographed both our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony/reception and was an absolute joy to have around! She manages to be extremely friendly and personable while remaining professional and in control of the photos! She was super flexible with any changes to the timeline leading up the wedding which was SO appreciated. Additionally, I don't feel "photogenic" as many brides say, and Blair was great at making me feel beautiful and helping us look natural in photos. You know from your first meeting with her that Blair is a sweetheart who truly has a passion for both photography and weddings in general, and it doesn't take long until you realize she truly cares about you as a couple and capturing your perfect day! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Blair to any couples wedding planning out there!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Blair Bush Weddings Pricing

Flush Mount
Negatives
1 AWARD

Atlanta, GA 30008   See On Map
770-584-2335 (phone) 770-584-2335 (fax)