1866-C East Market Street Suite 330, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About BlackBird Images

Contemporary, traditional, photojournalistic... we vary our style and approach based on what our couples want. We are award-winning wedding photographers based in Harrisonburg, VA - but we travel to locations throughout Virginia and across the Eastern Seaboard. Wide variety of packages available. We tend to be booked about a year in advance... so get in touch early.

IMG4088hd
IMG8610d

2 Reviews for BlackBird Images

Claire · Married on 06/02/2007

3.0

The friendly, helpful photographers at Blackbird images will make sure you look good. They positioned themselves ( and me) so that, incredibly, I look like a supermodel in all of my wedding photos. Awesome. They were willing to tavel to Richmond for the wedding, which I really appreciated. But I think the best part of all is the fact that I think they really took the opportunity to get to know me, my husband, and our families. They are observant and quick to pick up on what type of people they are photographing, and that helps them to know what shots are important to get, which ones will be appreciated, etc. For example, one photo I got in my package that really made me laugh and smile, and I was so glad they took it. It was a photograph of one of the cards we had recieved, and the silly note our friend had written on it. The actual card and envelope are tucked away somewhere, and I might not ever find them again, but that photo records that for me, and it's got a lovely composition, and it just, you know, captured some of the light-heartedness of the day, as well as our sense of humor. When I saw that photo, I knew these photographers got me, as a person. Excellent photographers, decent price, worth every penny. They captured my day the way I might have captured it myself, if I was a talented photographer.

Sent on 05/09/2008

Jean · Married on 07/16/2011

We loved working with our photographer, Jeff Haden, from blackbird images in Harrisonburg. He was willing to come to Charlottesville to take our engagement pictures at a local vineyard and to come to Charlottesville where our wedding and reception took place. He is very easygoing and easy to work with. We felt very comfortable and at ease while he was taking our pictures. He was also one of the few photographers who had a package where we could obtain digital copies of all of our wedding pictures. He was very quick about putting our pictures on his online gallery. He did a great job and we love our wedding pictures.

Sent on 04/23/2012