Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Black Tie Formalwear

Quality, Service, Selection

Black Tie Formalwear has been a staple in the Chicagoland area for 30 years and counting. Still family owned and operated, Black Tie has set themselves apart from the competition by delivering superior quality, service and selection second to none in the formalwear industry.

Please stop in and find out what thousands of our satisfied customers already know, that Black Tie is the elite place to shop for tuxedos in the entire Chicagoland area. Whether your needs are for a wedding, prom or special event, Black Tie has the most current lines of designer formalwear for any occasion.

For a more extensive look at our merchandise please browse our website or better yet, come in to one of our stores and get that specialized personal service that you deserve.

Black Tie Formalwear - Large enough to serve-Strong enough to compete- Small enough to care.

For more information on Black Tie Formalwear, please visit our website!

www.BlackTieTuxes.com

Rentals (2)
Tuxedo Rentals (2)
Alterations (1)
Tuxedos (1)

We used blacktie formal in Orland Park for our mens attire and to help order our invitations.

I was extremely happy with the service they provided, worked with us for our men who were located out of town and last minute we added my very tall brother to the line up - hes 6”6 with size 16 feet and they were able to get him a matching suit within one week of our ceremony!

Definitely recommend blacktie for those who need tuxes.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Shoes, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

Everything was great. Suit was ready on time and the suit looked fantastic!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I emailed Black Tie inquiring about renting tux for my 11 your old. I received a reply immediately from Sarah. She looked up the wedding parties attire, gave me options and pricing and followed up when she didn't hear back from me within a certain time frame.
Fitting and pick up was a piece of cake. Definitely recommend this place.

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/9/17, 1 Review

2013 New Tuxedos

17 Photos

5 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Black Tie has been around for many years and I really like working with the staff. It's a family owned business so you know you will get their undivided attettion and you wont be lost in the corporate world of suits. They are great people and great products that stands behind the name.

As an industry associate and a company I used for my own wedding, Black Tie Formalwear is a company we are proud to endorse. They offer a great selection of tuxedos and shoes and made helpful suggestions as to what style and fit would work best for my fiance. Black Tie Formalwear has worked with us on a professional level in supporting charitable events to give back to the community and has demonstrated that it is a leader in the wedding industry.

Events

538 E. 162nd Street, South Holland, IL 60473   See On Map
708-596-6330 (phone) 708-596-6360 (fax)
5433 W 95th Street, Oak Lawn, IL 60453   See On Map
773-267-0005 (phone)
97 North Harlem Avenue, Forest Park, IL 60302   See On Map
708-524-2900 (phone)
1184 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, IL 60618   See On Map
630-495-0001 (phone) 630-495-3581 (fax)
Variable
1948 Essington road, Joliet, IL 60137   See On Map
815-439-1175 (phone) 815-439-1176 (fax)
790 Royal Saint George Dr #108, Naperville, IL 60563   See On Map
630-778-7878 (phone)
607 E. Golf Road , (inside House of Brides Wedding Mall), Schaumburg, IL 60173   See On Map
847-781-8000 (phone) 847-490-8790 (fax)
104 W. Main Street , (Inside Shelly’s Bridal), West Dundee, IL 60118   See On Map
847-426-0044 (phone) 847-426-4688 (fax)