Black Tie DJ Entertainment

Black Tie DJ Entertainment

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

35 Reviews for Black Tie DJ Entertainment

MC (1)
Microphones (1)

We had a small wedding of 50 close friends and family. Flavio was great at our personal meeting going over how to make music selections and suggestions for our wedding. During the reception he kept the flow moving and guest engaged. Thank you Flavio!

Profile Picture georgette, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flavio was great to work with! He was professional, on-time, organized and helped us plan and coordinate all the music for our special day!!! Our guests had the BEST time dancing the night away!!! I highly recommend Black Tie DJ Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flavio was pleasant and helpful. He was great on the wedding day and before the date, I felt I could ask him questions, not only on the music but about weddings in general. He read the mood of the crowd and managed to keep the dancing going all night long. He helped my groom and I feel that we didn't need to worry about anything all night. He kept everything organized. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Flavio was great to work with and definitely ensured that everyone at our wedding had a great time --he was able to blend some diverse music preferences and still make everyone happy and keep our guests dancing. His website was a great tool ---easy to use and allowed us to put in our requests ahead of time, as well as pay online and fill out forms. We'd highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Flav did a great job of listening to our ideas, adding his input, and keeping the party going all night long!

Profile Picture User7070589, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flavio was an absolute professional from start to finish. He is organized and checks in regularly with the bride and groom to assist in any wedding planning help. He truly goes above and beyond just being a DJ. His website forum is easy to use and makes it so that your wedding can be exactly what you want. He was able to listen to what music we like and also add his own recommendations to create the feel and atmosphere we desired. He was also able to think on the fly and change his plan for the music when our venue changed the schedule of events at our wedding last minute. Flavio made everything happen seamlessly and kept our wedding on schedule while staying true to our style. He is an amazing DJ and does not try to take over your event by talking too much. He keeps the focus on the bride and groom, as it should be. I also recommend his uplighting options. It looks beautiful and was more affordable than many other places. I strongly recommend Flavio for your wedding or any other event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Flavio is not only a consummate professional but he also knows how to deliver a great party. He executed flawlessly despite inclement weather, power outages, and a somewhat slippery dance floor. Flavio gave us great advice on song selection, timing, and other details while also being very responsive despite us being across the country for most of the planning process. The DJ being a critical component of a wedding or other important celebration, I would not hesitate to recommend Flavio as your #1 choice. Look no further!

Profile Picture Louis, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My Wife and I got married on September 26th. At first we wanted a band and then realized how much it was going to cost so we went with a DJ. Everything was better then we expected! Flavio knew when to slow it down and when to get the party going. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!! Thank you again! Nick/Kaity

Profile Picture Nick, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Flavio was absolutely wonderful. He was accommodating and great at going with the flow! I have never had to plan an event before, and he answered all my millions of questions with professionalism and ease. He was a pleasure to work with, and I know that if I ever need DJ servicing again, he is the man I will call.

Profile Picture kathlyn, 9/18/15, 1 Review
4.2

Flavio is a great person and he spent a good amount of time with us going over our needs for our wedding. Unfortunately, our speeches ran longer than planned, which made the latter part of our wedding feel very rushed. This was not Flavio's fault, but it would have been nice if he had offered to stay for an additional hour as we would have been happy to pay him for the extra hour. However, all in all, he did a solid job.

View Vendor Response